Premiership Clubs Use Government Scheme

5 minutes ago, king said:

So £5k is ok then.for 1 days worth of running around kicking a football.

Wilf it's a fecking joke mate.

And the stupid cnuts standing in the stadium shouting for there team.

Have kids at home living in poverty.

A fool and there money are easily parted mate.

They don’t set the market value mate same as you don’t for driving a machine, if every digger driver in the world was on a grand a day would you say “nah, bollocks, give me £150....I’m only sitting on my arse”?......course you wouldn’t and rightly so, why should you.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 3

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see the banks are playing God on who fits the criteria for being eligible for loans even knocking some back for going on to there over draft  you lads have said the knock on effect when this is over

Fcuk discustin  hope when this is over government tax the shit out of them,piss taking players could pay the wages of the staff out of their wages. 

Why are the papers not making a song and dance about the banks using it as an opportunity to once again f**k people in the arse. Them c**ts was bailed out in 2008, didn’t change their ways at all

f***ing hate footballers , bunch soft arse c**ts on 200,000 + a week for kicking a bag of air round while there’s people out there saving lives for pennies , never understood the fascination of foot ball they run so hard to get the ball then when they get it they kick it away , and if they get touched they roll around on the floor like a spoilt little bitch , only foot ball match I’d pay to see ( or evern watch if it was free ) would be if all the members of the foot ball team had to play against England rugby team ( even tho I don’t follow rugby) and watch them cry like bitches when they got stood on ???,

more important things goin on at the minute that could use the governments funding , one them plays wages for a week could pay 800 workers there weekly wage , 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

They don’t set the market value mate same as you don’t for driving a machine, if every digger driver in the world was on a grand a day would you say “nah, bollocks, give me £150....I’m only sitting on my arse”?......course you wouldn’t and rightly so, what should you.

I agree 100% mate.

But please keep your digger a dozer I want

It's stupid mate and fecking annoying to be honest.

How many of these so called super stars who sing a few songs or act which is there job or even a footballer.

Have donated a few mill to the NHS 

Fecking none of them.

The same as Paul mc Cartney on who wants to be a millionaire years ago with his disabled wife

They lost

That man has got £500 million or half a billion.

He didn't offer £1 To the charity who he was playing for.

It's a fecking joke mate

And yet they slam adverts with sad music and want me and you to pay £2 A month for a donkey that some Indian cnut has screwed the feck out of all its life

It's like me screwing feck out of a dozen donkeys in Wales carrying logs and coal 

And when they are fecked.

Me thinking yea.

I will make an advert and show it on Indian tv and them stupid feckers will pay for them.

Drives me fecking insane mate

• Like 2
2 hours ago, king said:

Surely a footballer is worth 70k plus a week compared to a frontline nurse earning half that in a year.

And the stupid fecking idiots who pay to watch the fecking clowns should hang there heads in shame.

What a fecking joke...

Or wait a minute it's our team etc.

Feck off you stupid cnuts 

And to add.

A low paid factory worker earns 

10k a year.

Yet a footballer earns that in 1 day.

Some earn 3x that 

Now that ain't fecking right.

And I'm bombarded with adverts asking for £2 To save the cats or donkeys.

Feck off you stupid feckers.

So im a stupid c**t and an idiot because i pay to watch my local football team play football ?.....you need to slow down a bit mate your sounding like a bitter twisted little man insanely jealous of anyone who earns more than you do !

2 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

You're right mate but the whole bailout concept doesn't sit well with me at all. I believe corporation tax is bollocks. It's shouldn't be levied on business. Not that any of them pay it anyway as they pay large sums of money to people for the sole purpose of moving their money away from where it can be touched.

On the flip side of that argument I also believe that these corporations should be 100% accountable to the free market in the sense that as they don't pay into this system they shouldn't be the primary beneficiaries of the bailouts. Whether this applies to the Premier League I don't know but more aimed at banks, vehicle manufacturers, and airlines, in this context.

The price of doing business should be in a quality product and using your acquired wealth to adjust that business model. I have no issue with successful companies making billions but I do when it goes tango uniform and they're the first in line for a taxpayer funded handout.

Case in point today. Jeff Bezos is the CEO of Amazon. Arguably the richest bloke in the world and the head of a multi-billion dollar corporation. He's asking for voluntary donations from members of the public to support his staff should they be effected by this pandemic! You should rise and fall on your own reconnaissance in these cases. If you can't save for a rainy day, while pocketing billions along the way, you should be subject to market.

It’s inevitable (and in many ways fully justified) in a “tax & spend” economy where they are absolutely raping people with eye watering amounts of tax and making policy for those that “donate” to the cause........if you leave people alone and let them keep all their money then you have a case to say “sort yourself out” but when you are helping yourself to gargantuan amounts of private and company money then don’t be surprised or shocked when they come calling in the hard times.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

@Chris Jones As an aside mate, you mention Jeff Bezos......I bet his margin is tiny compared to the bloke who runs a burger stall at the side of the road......something to twist the old Mellon !

Hardly surprising if you can offset your sick pay on charity... I see Starbucks, Google, and eBay are keeping shtum too... Good job we can't look to closely!

1 hour ago, king said:

So £5k is ok then.for 1 days worth of running around kicking a football.

Wilf it's a fecking joke mate.

And the stupid cnuts standing in the stadium shouting for there team.

Have kids at home living in poverty.

A fool and there money are easily parted mate.

You don't like football got it ..

But it's the entertainment business...

Do you like films?, is Robert DeNiro or Leo Caprio worth £20m for each film they make?

Or should AJ or Fury make £20m for 36 minutes of boxing....

Lewis Hamilton, Bruce Springsteen....

The list goes on, they are paid top money because they are at the very top if their chosen profession and entertain hundreds of millions....

I get the argument but it's stupid....

• Like 3
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

The current business model. Football clubs paying their players full wages and support staff being furloughed, should be the other way around ffs

Cheers, D.

The clubs are picking up the biggest bill...surely that's a good thing?

1 hour ago, king said:

I agree 100% mate.

But please keep your digger a dozer I want

It's stupid mate and fecking annoying to be honest.

How many of these so called super stars who sing a few songs or act which is there job or even a footballer.

Have donated a few mill to the NHS 

Fecking none of them.

The same as Paul mc Cartney on who wants to be a millionaire years ago with his disabled wife

They lost

That man has got £500 million or half a billion.

He didn't offer £1 To the charity who he was playing for.

It's a fecking joke mate

And yet they slam adverts with sad music and want me and you to pay £2 A month for a donkey that some Indian cnut has screwed the feck out of all its life

It's like me screwing feck out of a dozen donkeys in Wales carrying logs and coal 

And when they are fecked.

Me thinking yea.

I will make an advert and show it on Indian tv and them stupid feckers will pay for them.

Drives me fecking insane mate

How do you know what anyone does or doesn't do for charity...

The richest footballer in the world, Ronaldo, gives millions away every year...

Not everyone shouts about what they do for charity....

Not many "average" Joe's do f**k all ever for charity...most sit on their ass and moan about those who are better off doing f**k all for the very thing they cant be assed to do themselves....

Just cause your rich or poor makes no odds....a c**ts a c**t...lol

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

So im a stupid c**t and an idiot because i pay to watch my local football team play football ?.....you need to slow down a bit mate your sounding like a bitter twisted little man insanely jealous of anyone who earns more than you do !

Gnasher if you think it's ok to prop up a sport player so he can earn £10k a day and you think that's ok.

Well more fool you mate.

There are kids starving in the UK.

So paying someone to kick a football around that type of money if fecking ridiculous.

Tell me how is someone who kicks a ball around worth 10k a day

17 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

You don't like football got it ..

But it's the entertainment business...

Do you like films?, is Robert DeNiro or Leo Caprio worth £20m for each film they make?

Or should AJ or Fury make £20m for 36 minutes of boxing....

Lewis Hamilton, Bruce Springsteen....

The list goes on, they are paid top money because they are at the very top if their chosen profession and entertain hundreds of millions....

I get the argument but it's stupid....

And yet we all moan there's no money in the economy the UK.

I've been proper skint with £4 in my pocket to last 1 week.

And yet given £2 half of what I've got to a lad in my village who is skint and starving.

For him to buy a loaf of bread and 2 tins of beans. 

And that was in about 1996 

And I went hungry for 3 days.

It's fecking ridiculous paying anyone £10k a day.in my opinion...

But yea let's just buy the newspapers and believe that these singers and actors are worth £20million a film.

Society is fecked mate