what was the last film you watched

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, socks said:

I’m going to start watching sharp … I’ve never seen a single episode of it. 

it was a good series...

I re watched it a few years back ...whilst doing a night watch type job...passed away few hours

24 minutes ago, socks said:

I’m going to start watching sharp … I’ve never seen a single episode of it. 

Far more years ago that I care to think about now, Socks; I was in the pub with a bloody good mate. It was that long ago that, being Sunday, we were about to be chucked out for the afternoon.

" Fancy coming back with me, watch Sharpe? " He said. I asked what ' Sharpe ' was all about. " Don't worry. " He assured me. " You'll like it. And ye'll have to partake of further drink, and drugs. "

Now, That was a fukking Quality afternoon! :yes:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, TOMO said:

it was a good series...

I re watched it a few years back ...whilst doing a night watch type job...passed away few hours

You better not watch fukc all when your working for the next couple of weeks. 

• Haha 1
On 28/08/2022 at 07:25, mackem said:

Samaritan, I just don't get stallone doing superhero stuff 5/10.

I watched it with the grandson and we enjoyed it . Stalone  can still produce a credible performance IMO . It’s not amazing but it was Ok . 

• Like 1
On 28/08/2022 at 07:25, mackem said:

Samaritan, I just don't get stallone doing superhero stuff 5/10.

You think that’s bad ? How about an assassin with early onset dementia ! Sounds terrible , but was very good. Liam Neeson , like Sylvester Stalone , can still be watchable. 

12BA6BB7-4131-4B3A-B8F1-4B6B8788087D.jpeg

• Haha 1
33 minutes ago, shovel leaner said:

You think that’s bad ? How about an assassin with early onset dementia ! Sounds terrible , but was very good. Liam Neeson , like Sylvester Stalone , can still be watchable. 

12BA6BB7-4131-4B3A-B8F1-4B6B8788087D.jpeg

Saw it, Taken with alzheimers ? I knew it was going to be wank when the assassination went along the lines of... How much for the hit?.... 10 million dollars OK?... Yeah, go on then, wire it to my Lloyd's savers account ?

• Haha 1
44 minutes ago, mackem said:

Saw it, Taken with alzheimers ? I knew it was going to be wank when the assassination went along the lines of... How much for the hit?.... 10 million dollars OK?... Yeah, go on then, wire it to my Lloyd's savers account ?

You are far too cynical for your own good ?. You have to take these films with a liberal pinch of salt.  For an hour 1/2 you have to suspend reality and allow yourself to be taken on a fanciful journey. ??

• Haha 1