what was the last film you watched

19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Sand castle.

The Man In The High Castle.

Amazon Prime. Four seasons.

:boogy:Fukk Yeah!!!

I'd been half wondering if I'd Ever get round to dipping my toe into this one,

I finally did, a while ago. First episode? Meh. Wasn't so sure. Certainly never had me gagging for the second one.

Second episode? Is This what crack cocaine's like? Couple of hits and ye fukked for life? :icon_eek:

Juliana isn't too hard on the eye. But, her Hair !!! How do they even Do that?! No woman's had hair like that since the 30's / 40's ..... Oh! Pretty much when this is set too ..... That's clever!

John Smith! Oh My Fukking God!!! :notworthy:This guy's more 'Chris Walken' than Chris Walken! The cool, black SS Obergruppenführer uniform doesn't hurt either :laugh: But, fukking Seriously ....!

Yeah. So on and so forth. Ridley Scott. Totally septic centric. England's never even referenced ~ the Yanks lost the war, this time. Just like They won it, really :rolleyes: But, yeah. Indulge them. It's good entertainment.

Oh! And, how could I forget Helen's 34D bangers?! Fukk Yeah!!! Sadly, we spend the entire four seasons Praying she might get them out. :sorry:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Did you both enjoy it?  Cheers, D.

just watching a programme about the 84-85 miners strike and theres my father large as life on the tele walking towards the camera, he's been dead over 30 yrs, fair shook me up in a good way, wasnt exp

Posted Images

Deceit.

Flix. 4 x 45 min episodes. Watched it last night. Fukking Good, actually ~ for flix.

I remember saying to my wife, at the time;

" There's No Fukking Way Stagg did it! They're rail roading him because he is what he is. He Does fit a profile a fukking five year old could have drawn up. But, blokes like him are ten a penny. "

Events came to prove me dead right too.

All in all? A rather excellent little production. And the guy who played Stagg? Fukk me! It was sometimes hard to figure out if it was him, or real media footage of the actual Colin Stagg!

2 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Deceit.

Flix. 4 x 45 min episodes. Watched it last night. Fukking Good, actually ~ for flix.

I remember saying to my wife, at the time;

" There's No Fukking Way Stagg did it! They're rail roading him because he is what he is. He Does fit a profile a fukking five year old could have drawn up. But, blokes like him are ten a penny. "

Events came to prove me dead right too.

All in all? A rather excellent little production. And the guy who played Stagg? Fukk me! It was sometimes hard to figure out if it was him, or real media footage of the actual Colin Stagg!

Guna put it on now and see what it's like ?

• Like 1

Day Shift - Unfunny vampire splatter dross. The whole thing was just trying too hard. 4/10

The Batman - Nearest thing to the original comics i've seen. Reminded me of the difference between Pierce Brosnan and Daniel Craig's Bond versions. Not really my type of movie and it was ok but long, bloody long. The starring role went to my home city, as much of the filming was done here, and i found myself recognising that, more than following the obvious plot. The end shot is Batman & Catwoman riding out of Anfield Cemetary back gates (though the cemetary they ride through is not Anfield) a place i played as a kid. 6/10

Tom Clancy's  " Without Remorse ".

Amazon Prime. Hour fifty.

I lasted five. Long as it took me to work out the high pitched voice coming out of the night was a woman!

I mean; We're talking US Navy Seals, on active, in Aleppo. And the kunt squeaking out orders from the darkness is ..... You guessed it! A female Groid!!! One that looked like it couldn't make eight stone, soaked in water melon juice, either.

Nope! Fukk That. I'd rather read a book, or something. Preferably one written at least forty years ago. Before the world turned to Shit :rolleyes:

Gone.

Flix. I lasted five minutes. But, hear me out:

This is a Swedish film. Stars Sofia Ledarp. Ok?

Now, it starts with a young woman putting what is obviously her 'world' into a 'U Haul' type trailer.

The very moment I saw this, I thought; " If she leaves a potted plant behind on the street? I'm gonna scream! "

She didn't, but .....

Then there was the GPS. Then the phone call with her father. Referencing her mother. Then the black jeep ....! :icon_eek:

Now, I've looked this up. I can't find it. The American version I watched, only a few weeks ago, must have had another title. But, the script was virtually word for word, scene for scene!!! And ~ I'm pretty certain, I watched That on Flix too!

W T F?!?

Anyone?