Coronavirus

1 minute ago, big sid said:

i'm going to find out where you stay bh and when i do i will buy the house next to you and when i change my urine soaked y fronts which is always at the end of the month i will hang them from your door so you can see whats coming to you.

You would be an improvement on my current neighbours! :laugh::drinks:

Who incidentally are competing for the top spot of my fantasy cull plan!

• Haha 1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know what you mean me and my youngest lad are going wild camping for a few days he's austic and has a mad interest in sas so I have set it up with one of my perms were we will set up in a wood survi

"We fell asleep in one world, and woke up in another. Suddenly Disney is out of magic, Paris is no longer romantic, New York doesn’t stand up anymore, the Chinese wall is no longer a fortress, and Mec

Ok lads, now ive had a couple of emails sent to me, one of em, well what can i say, im not very good with words, but these come from the heart, Gnasher, hes offered me more help, than 4 charities that

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Are they pakis?......I hope they are for some strange twisted reason ! Lol 

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Born never said that he just insinuated everyone over 60 should be culled ?

one of my favourite sayings is that, over 50s put em to sleep, well listen up, im 75 do what you will with me im pissed of wi life, lost 2 wives, brother, sister, mum, dad, sat here on my own, no dog, no ferrets, had a bad fall lost a tooth, ive only got 5 left, bit my tongue in the fall, black eye, hurt my back. [BANNED TEXT] a feckin miserable existence eh

• Sad 1
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

:laugh: No, I live in a very white 'working class' area. House going on the market in the next few weeks. :yahoo:

Is it Will Young and his boyfriend ?.......still not forgiven him for having a better music career than you after Pop Stars ? Lol lol 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

I mean if we're gonna dig into the demographics who I would consider for a cull then we're going to be here a long time and it will likely end with me on a 'list'...

Nerds first lol

1 hour ago, Balaur said:

I think the world needs a huge reduction in population, but we've just got to hope that it's not our own, it might be that future wars might be fought with vaccines not bombs, who knows, but as you've said hopefully this fizzles out and comes to nothing more than flu. More to the point we feel the burden of overpopulation more than more countries certainly within EU, it does make it pretty miserable when infrastructure can't cope with population, hospitals, roads, schools, housing ....but I'd rather see borders closed to Africa and Asia , in some ways this should remind everyone where our borders are and what they're for , might have the EU policy changing too....

When Live Aid took place in the 80's the population of Ethiopia was 39 million......and they were starving to death.

The population of Ethiopia today is 114 million !

This is what happens when superior races show compassion to backward races,it just prolongs the inevitable extinction of stagnant races and creates an altogether weaker species as extinction is the engine of evolution.....the curious part of todays society is that its the superior race thats now gradually being genocided. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
10 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

When Live Aid took place in the 80's the population of Ethiopia was 39 million......and they were starving to death.

The population of Ethiopia today is 114 million !

This is what happens when superior races show compassion to backward races,it just prolongs the inevitable extinction of stagnant races and creates an altogether weaker species as extinction is the engine of evolution.....the curious part of todays society is that its the superior race thats now gradually being genocided. 

Or creates our own

1 hour ago, Born Hunter said:

doubt it i'm an old tramp with fungus on my toes,   a constant drip from my nose pants that stink of you urine yet look as though they were made in a chocolate factory, halfblind mind you it would help if i could find the other lense for my specs mind you my new routine should help every morn at seven i have a piss then at eight i have a shit then at nine i get out of bed,the wifes no better i can just about remember her as a young perky thing now  she got to watch she doesnt catch her nipples in the hoover when she is doing the house work which is not often, pm your address and if my bus pass allows us to travel we will come to yours for supper.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, big sid said:

doubt it i'm an old tramp with fungus on my toes,   a constant drip from my nose pants that stink of you urine yet look as though they were made in a chocolate factory, halfblind mind you it would help if i could find the other lense for my specs mind you my new routine should help every morn at seven i have a piss then at eight i have a shit then at nine i get out of bed,the wifes no better i can just about remember her as a young perky thing now  she got to watch she doesnt catch her nipples in the hoover when she is doing the house work which is not often, pm your address and if my bus pass allows us to travel we will come to yours for supper.

So.... you're off to the euthanasia clinic then ?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, mushroom said:

So.... you're off to the euthanasia clinic then ?

no chance young fella i may be old i may be smelly i may be poor but i can still get a bigger stiffy than most

Tc5ZKkd.jpg

Edited by big sid