Six nations 2020

5 hours ago, Balaur said:

I enjoy international rugby union, but if totally honest I've still not got over a recent loss , so not really interested this year....

Sorry to hear that Joe. Atb.

Arry

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a 24hrs just going to leave this here

FFS fancy being 27 days out on a fact like that ken ... Hang your head in shame 

Well here we go lads ........

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, walshie said:

I thought we had some Scottish members? I seem to remember them all over the 6 Nations topic last year. :hmm:

I hear there now calling themselves northern English and are supporting England

• Haha 3

We're used to the Jocks booing and whistling when we're trying to kick, but yesterday they were throwing bottles. That's a step too far for rugby and supposed rugby fans. The people responsible need to be banned from international rugby. If Scottish rugby cant sort them out, then perhaps Scotland should be excluded from playing in the 6 nations. 

11 hours ago, Balaur said:

I enjoy international rugby union, but if totally honest I've still not got over a recent loss , so not really interested this year....

I still prefer it miles more than football n must admit there was some really good games in the lastWorld Cup especially from the underdog countries which showed a lot of bottle n heart, aye shame about the final England had done well up until then, peaked to early maybe?

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/02/2020 at 09:59, walshie said:

I thought we had some Scottish members? I seem to remember them all over the 6 Nations topic last year. :hmm:

I seem to remember the same about the Welsh funny enough walshie  were you hiding king / socks ?

Edited by Blackmag
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, socks said:

They had a clear penalty try disallowed by an English ref which would have given them the win.  

But they had Biggar's "try" allowed when he clearly lost control of the ball, so it evens out. :thumbs: