North v South

1 hour ago, JDHUNTING said:

Anywhere on the west coast pal, they are stunning, I've spent loads of time in Cornwall and Devon and the beaches are nice, but they're mostly tourist traps or dangerous currents, was on kynance cove last year and it would e been stunning bar the 2000 other people blocking every grain of sand. North Wales is right up there for usable beaches aswell, not as pretty as Scotland but similar in looks to Cornish beaches but not as busy.

Ive been around Ayr a little bit does that count,it was nice enough but still not as nice as Cornwall.....i dont go a bundle on empty beaches myself i like to hear people having fun,kids splashing about,scantily clad ladies strolling around.....impressionable childhood memories of day trips to Canvey Island maybe ?

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's wrong with liver. It's very good for you. Coated in flour black pepper and a salt, fryed in real butter, with home made brown bread,  The food for the gods Atb j 

I've spent half my life fishing in the lakes and it's stunning, someone mentioned life experiences and my best ones are there and on the beaches and in the sea in North Wales, travelled all over the w

I was working in a quarry on a dozer feeding a 1 mile long conveyor belt.through a big hopper. It was sandstone and gravel.The sandstone seem was about 2ft thick and I had to use the dozer ripper

Posted Images

Personally I have a thing for little old medieval villages with a river and the obligatory stone bridge......bit chocolate box but it’s my favourite.

England is blessed in this regard in the British isles.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Daniel cain said:

About 60 miles from where I grew up, soon as we could drive we be down that way every weekend lol... Llangennith, caswell Bay, camping, fishing, dancing and shagging like f**k.... Them Swansea girls was real friendly ?

Done a few myself mate back in the day, never been to a place we’re womon outnumbered men like Swansea, good nights in the valbon nightclub digs on the oyster mouth rd and days at caswell bay, happy days indeed ✌️✌️✌️

• Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

f***ing hell, I’d have made a pig of myself down there as a young man !

If only they had social media in my day !

Had some great times in Cornwall as a young man...an hour down the road when you first passed your test....as youd say...fill your boots!! Lol

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, WILF said:

f***ing hell, I’d have made a pig of myself down there as a young man !

If only they had social media in my day !

Get yourself to just outside of Barcelona (San Pol de Mar) they have a nudist beach filled with young lasses. Bent over and led down, winking at you all day long, without using their eyelids. Took the ex Mrs with me once, coz it's weird going alone ??‍♂️

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Had some great times in Cornwall as a young man...an hour down the road when you first passed your test....as youd say...fill your boots!! Lol

Did you ever get to Torquay mate?.....had a great weekend down there back in the mists of time at a scooter rally, copped hold of the manager of Torquay Utd’s daughter on the Saturday......tidy little turn out ! 

9 minutes ago, WILF said:

Did you ever get to Torquay mate?.....had a great weekend down there back in the mists of time at a scooter rally, copped hold of the manager of Torquay Utd’s daughter on the Saturday......tidy little turn out ! 

Ah the English Riviera lol I got kicked out of a hotel just near Torquay (or Newquay, can't remember exactly) for nailing my ex in the ass and her squealing too loud ? There was a knock on the door mid coit ous and a voice saying that sort of thing isn't acceptable in this establishment, please leave in the morning. Breakfast was very uncomfortable ???

Edited to add, It was defo Torquay

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 1
8 minutes ago, WILF said:

Loads mate...its 20 minutes away... used to have end of season mini bus dos down.there... used to be a good night out... which manager?? 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Ah the English Riviera lol I got kicked out of a hotel just near Torquay (or Newquay, can't remember exactly) for nailing my ex in the ass and her squealing too loud ? There was a knock on the door mid coit ous and a voice saying that sort of thing isn't acceptable in this establishment, please leave in the morning. Breakfast was very uncomfortable ???

Edited to add, It was defo Torquay

Wouldve been fine in Newquay mate...anything goes!! Lol

4 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Nothing so grotesque from me mate, I wound up on the Sunday finding myself a nice little elevated spot in the town centre and giving the acapella version of Madness greatest hits to a crowd of about 50 spectators then steaming into a bar full of plastic skinheads for shits and giggles ! Lol  

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, sid g said:

i bet her ass was aswell ...

Her exact words were "I told you I'd scream lol"

It was one of those family run boutique type hotels, with the very stern woman running the show.... I was 21 ffs what did she think two young pups were gonna get up to in their room ?‍♂️ Breakfast room was filled with posh, middle aged types. The guys looked envious, while the women looked longingly ?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
12 minutes ago, WILF said:

f****d if I know, it wasn’t the main focus of my mind ! Lol lol 

Lol....my mate married a daughter of the torquay manager years ago....f**k if I can remember her name....thought you may have prompted my memory...lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1