Jump to content
SheepChaser

Terrier work in the USA - Photos and Stories.

Recommended Posts

ALL OUTSIDE DAN ON THE SAME f***ing DAY!!!!!!! THAT MAN AND HIS SON WOULD BE NICE TO ANYONE AND TAKE A PICK!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FOLKS HAVE A PICK WITH THAT MAN?? A LOT!!!! YOUR PICK IS OUTSIDE DAN BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LET YOU IN COPPER!!! I'M GONNA MAKE A NECKLACE OUT OF YOUR TEETH YOU f***ing COP WHEN I SEE YOU!!! THAT'S A PROMISE!!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post

1 minute ago, Ace Boone coon said:

ALL OUTSIDE DAN ON THE SAME f***ing DAY!!!!!!! THAT MAN AND HIS SON WOULD BE NICE TO ANYONE AND TAKE A PICK!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FOLKS HAVE A PICK WITH THAT MAN?? A LOT!!!! YOUR PICK IS OUTSIDE DAN BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LET YOU IN COPPER!!! I'M GONNA MAKE A NECKLACE OUT OF YOUR TEETH YOU f***ing COP WHEN I SEE YOU!!! THAT'S A PROMISE!!!!! 

Dont threaten me with a good time laddy..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Now go google a terrier location box set so you know what it looks like so you dont make yourself look stupid again lad..

Edited by Jambalaya

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

ALL OUTSIDE DAN ON THE SAME f***ing DAY!!!!!!! THAT MAN AND HIS SON WOULD BE NICE TO ANYONE AND TAKE A PICK!!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FOLKS HAVE A PICK WITH THAT MAN?? A LOT!!!! YOUR PICK IS OUTSIDE DAN BECAUSE HE DIDN'T LET YOU IN COPPER!!! I'M GONNA MAKE A NECKLACE OUT OF YOUR TEETH YOU f***ing COP WHEN I SEE YOU!!! THAT'S A PROMISE!!!!! 

They be nice to anyone who's there to buy dogs.. they even fed us supper..lolololol 

Share this post


Link to post

I've got pics with all the old dogmen.. wanna see? I moved around and traveled a bunch with the apbts and gamefowl..

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Fuxk me. What a fuxkin shambles. You American cu@+s proper dodgy. Take heed lads. Enough problems this side without out involving these wa#k3rs

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Brandondgpt what do you make of all this your from that side your into terriers

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, chesney said:

Brandondgpt what do you make of all this your from that side your into terriers

He's Tod's son isnt he

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
16 hours ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Looks like the coon is on top beating up the dog in a hand made set🤣🤣 leave the board you copper! The law isn't welcome here😱 and who you gonna punch in the mouth weighing a whole 90lbs🤣🤣 yeah your gonna do a lot of damage to someone!! Here your going to spend time with fat man? we all know he's part of the drama problem and making sure these dogs gets sold over our way💁‍♂️

More of your nonsense that only proves you've never stepped in the woods because this is a groundhog not a coon..

 

So let's sum your experience up ABC,

First, you had no clue what a spade was..

 

Second, you didnt know what a locator box with a lanyard was..

 

Third, you dont even know the difference between a groundhog or a coon..

 

ABC the great white hunter! Lmfao

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

So are you dead game kennels or not Jimbob .

That's 1of 1 FD, from what I'm seeing none of them are covering themselves in glory, childish nonsense that could be sorted in person. 

A yank buying terriers from the other side of the planet  (Greta won't be happy) who's not in it for the money (but has a webpage with a puppy section) !

ABC who's willingness to run to the authorities with information  🙈  not a good look ABC, regardless of your motives,  I couldn't live with myself after,  it shouldn't even cross your mind.

 

And Mr Ashlock, grade A ass kisser who's along for the ride, he's been accused of so much it's all become white noise,  I can't honestly remember a single one of them and I'm not going back over this nonsense to find out. 

You should all be ashamed of yourselves,  for the love of God ring each other and have a straightener, meet each other and throw fists but please with bells and whistles.......don't put us through one more thread of this dog shit.

  • Like 9
  • Thanks 5

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Jambalaya said:

More of your nonsense that only proves you've never stepped in the woods because this is a groundhog not a coon..

 

So let's sum your experience up ABC,

First, you had no clue what a spade was..

 

Second, you didnt know what a locator box with a lanyard was..

 

Third, you dont even know the difference between a groundhog or a coon..

 

ABC the great white hunter! Lmfao

Wonder if he knows the difference between a dog and a bitch 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, dillydog said:

That's 1of 1 FD, from what I'm seeing none of them are covering themselves in glory, childish nonsense that could be sorted in person. 

A yank buying terriers from the other side of the planet  (Greta won't be happy) who's not in it for the money (but has a webpage with a puppy section) !

ABC who's willingness to run to the authorities with information  🙈  not a good look ABC, regardless of your motives,  I couldn't live with myself after,  it shouldn't even cross your mind.

 

And Mr Ashlock, grade A ass kisser who's along for the ride, he's been accused of so much it's all become white noise,  I can't honestly remember a single one of them and I'm not going back over this nonsense to find out. 

You should all be ashamed of yourselves,  for the love of God ring each other and have a straightener, meet each other and throw fists but please with bells and whistles.......don't put us through one more thread of this dog shit.

I have offered to pay to have ABC come down here I’ve offered to let ABC fly me out to him the man won’t do it. He talks about being in Michigan you can bet your sweet grandmas last coin I WILL BE THERE AND EAGER TO SEE WHAT f**k HES TALKING ABOUT. my bet is he doesn’t show. I hope the nationwide huntsmen pull up too. Yes I’m nice but I’m with all that bullshit they talk as well (mind you this is who really started this crap and it was continued by total performance k9 and others who are too cowardly to talk to a man face to face and like to spread rumors like little hoes) I’ve tried to address this face to face like a man I’ve done my part and it’s been shown on this site multiple times.
 

  Website is not set up for sales at all...No PayPal link, no cash app, no vimo, no way to accepts credit card (hell im a real business man if i wanted I could set it up so anyone with a 530 credit score can buy a pup on credit) I know how to rake in money that site is not set up to do that 

  I’ve offered $5000 to anyone that can tell me 10 people I’ve sold dogs to NO ONE CAN because I haven’t. That offer stands for you too!  If I’ve sold so many dogs it would be an easy $5000 for someone to make but they can’t because i have not. All breedings are for personal use. Also News flash by definition the term peddler includes those who gift pups. Google it! So If I’m a peddler everyone that’s gifted pups is a peddler as well. FACT
  THE Website was made for information and info only. These men that were in this line before me did a lot of damage to the lines reputation here in the states. I’ve gotten the dogs, WORKED THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY, no I’m not the best hunter on the planet BUT I HUNT!!!! I hunt frequently and not just in my own backyard.
   the SOLE REASON I have these idiots messing with me is BECAUSE I WOULD NOT SELL OR SERVICE THEIR DOGS. AGAIN BECAUSE I WOULD NOT!!!!. WHATS SAD IS ABC IS TALKING ABOUT USING STRAWS OFF A MALE THAT I OWN (STRAWS THAT DO NOT EXIST!!! So he’s going to use another dogs semen and claim it’s from my male these dirty tricks are why I got the dogs dna profiled so men like ABC CANT LIE LIKE THIS I CAN NOW PROVE IT IF I NEED TO) 

  Yes I could have gotten the dogs and laid low while they continue their lies and paper hanging but I did what I thought was the stand up thing. It surely would have been nice to get the dogs lay low and have things be great. But I can’t sleep knowing the bullshit these men are doing. 
  My wife and I love to travel the world and love working dogs so my situation is very different my wife is involved in the dogs as well. So if that’s what you mean by Greta won’t like if you are incorrect.

I've not done anything to anyone. And I agree there are some incredibly LOW QUALITY AMERICANS ON THIS SITE. It’s saddens me. But you are equal to them is you think this is how Americans are as a whole. I’ve notice some poor qualities in some of the Irish men here but i will not be ignorant enough to assume the whole country is that way as I have good friends that side of the pond and know better. 

if I’ve offended anyone forgive me it’s not my intentions 

*im running out of APPROPRIATE hunting pics for crying out loud someone take the reins!***

68F980A2-0F5A-4CB5-886E-B16EAD476C89.jpeg

F63233D7-DB3E-4417-8C72-82BB85022F9D.jpeg

43B029D8-964C-432F-9B4E-57F8F9679F75.jpeg

Edited by 1of1

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Jambalaya said:

Yes sir I am.. I know your name and many others here talking shit.. it's not hard D when all of ye have facebook accounts..

Lol I'm intrigued go on then, find me

53 minutes ago, 1of1 said:

I have offered to pay to have ABC come down here I’ve offered to let ABC fly me out to him the man won’t do it. He talks about being in Michigan you can bet your sweet grandmas last coin I WILL BE THERE AND EAGER TO SEE WHAT f**k HES TALKING ABOUT. my bet is he doesn’t show. I hope the nationwide huntsmen pull up too. Yes I’m nice but I’m with all that bullshit they talk as well (mind you this is who really started this crap and it was continued by total performance k9 and others who are too cowardly to talk to a man face to face and like to spread rumors like little hoes) I’ve tried to address this face to face like a man I’ve done my part and it’s been shown on this site multiple times.
 

  Website is not set up for sales at all...No PayPal link, no cash app, no vimo, no way to accepts credit card (hell im a real business man if i wanted I could set it up so anyone with a 530 credit score can buy a pup on credit) I know how to rake in money that site is not set up to do that 

  I’ve offered $5000 to anyone that can tell me 10 people I’ve sold dogs to NO ONE CAN because I haven’t. That offer stands for you too!  If I’ve sold so many dogs it would be an easy $5000 for someone to make but they can’t because i have not. All breedings are for personal use. Also News flash by definition the term peddler includes those who gift pups. Google it! So If I’m a peddler everyone that’s gifted pups is a peddler as well. FACT
  THE Website was made for information and info only. These men that were in this line before me did a lot of damage to the lines reputation here in the states. I’ve gotten the dogs, WORKED THEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY, no I’m not the best hunter on the planet BUT I HUNT!!!! I hunt frequently and not just in my own backyard.
   the SOLE REASON I have these idiots messing with me is BECAUSE I WOULD NOT SELL OR SERVICE THEIR DOGS. AGAIN BECAUSE I WOULD NOT!!!!. WHATS SAD IS ABC IS TALKING ABOUT USING STRAWS OFF A MALE THAT I OWN (STRAWS THAT DO NOT EXIST!!! So he’s going to use another dogs semen and claim it’s from my male these dirty tricks are why I got the dogs dna profiled so men like ABC CANT LIE LIKE THIS I CAN NOW PROVE IT IF I NEED TO) 

  Yes I could have gotten the dogs and laid low while they continue their lies and paper hanging but I did what I thought was the stand up thing. It surely would have been nice to get the dogs lay low and have things be great. But I can’t sleep knowing the bullshit these men are doing. 
  My wife and I love to travel the world and love working dogs so my situation is very different my wife is involved in the dogs as well. So if that’s what you mean by Greta won’t like if you are incorrect.

I've not done anything to anyone. And I agree there are some incredibly LOW QUALITY AMERICANS ON THIS SITE. It’s saddens me. But you are equal to them is you think this is how Americans are as a whole. I’ve notice some poor qualities in some of the Irish men here but i will not be ignorant enough to assume the whole country is that way as I have good friends that side of the pond and know better. 

if I’ve offended anyone forgive me it’s not my intentions 

*im running out of APPROPRIATE hunting pics for crying out loud someone take the reins!***

68F980A2-0F5A-4CB5-886E-B16EAD476C89.jpeg

F63233D7-DB3E-4417-8C72-82BB85022F9D.jpeg

43B029D8-964C-432F-9B4E-57F8F9679F75.jpeg

You still here?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...