Just a pup

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many pages of this shit will be on here when I get up for work ......mods nip it in the bud its f***ing embarrassing    

Look it mate there’s neither of ye saints you give as good as you get on here. Just forget about abc enjoy your dogs you don’t always have to rise to the bait and the same goes to abc just stay out of

Instead of bitchin with each other , some of us well me in particular would be interested in the quarry an methods in which you work them, Do they hunt feral hogs? Barn hunt coons  coyote de

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Ace Boone coon said:

Ok let's keep this about the dog's and get on a serious note here. So Dan if your breeding, what are you breeding for, meaning traites, color what? And are you breeding for long legs?‍♂️

I'm breeding to suit me.. i dont sale pups or dogs.. and I'm not concerned with what others think because I'll be feeding them and only me

Edited by Jambalaya
1 hour ago, Jambalaya said:

The pups mother

received_2506651922933885.jpeg

I can honestly say I've never seen a single terrier from this line that I like the look of, to high in the leg and to weak in the head.

I hear the works in them, i just don't like the stamp, and no, it's not a cheap shot, just stating my opinion...............and before you say it, yes i know opinions are like arseholes

• Like 6