Sign in to follow this  
Grant Bee

Jeff burrel

3 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

? Often on pets4homes mate

I've been looking for a few month mate but just saluki x or bull x and it's not my thing 

1 minute ago, Grant Bee said:

I didn't believe the whole 800 year thing. But I had heard good things but also bad, so imagined some of the lads on here might be running them or something. To be 100% honest I'm just looking for a new dog as mines is 15 now and everywhere you look is either (saluki x) or (bull x)

You might get the odd guy on here running one but bet most people are not so gullible to buy in to the story’s. I’m sure there be some traditional bred lurcher pups available on here this year there always is mate not everyone as gone down the saluki x or bull x road there’s still plenty of us still in to the traditional stuff my self including 👍🏼

• Like 1

You have as much chance with Jeff Burrells as any dogs. 
Personally I like the look of his dogs, get past the spin and who knows.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Grant Bee said:

I've been looking for a few month mate but just saluki x or bull x and it's not my thing 

He/they have put Saluki in them

3 minutes ago, poxon said:

You might get the odd guy on here running one but bet most people are not so gullible to buy in to the story’s. I’m sure there be some traditional bred lurcher pups available on here this year there always is mate not everyone as gone down the saluki x or bull x road there’s still plenty of us still in to the traditional stuff my self including 👍🏼

See I like the traditional breeding also but it's so hard to fi d nowadays with crack pots putting anything with four legs into most working dogs 

Just now, Gilbey said:

He/they have put Saluki in them

I thought I’d read somewhere they added some woolly looking saluki coursing dog in the mix

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

What sort of x you looking for? Racey bred? The more sturdy type? 

Traditional breeding mate 

Just now, poxon said:

I thought I’d read somewhere they added some woolly looking saluki coursing dog in the mix

When I had spoke to him apparently they were from traditional breeding only. Thats the only reason I was interested, But cant believe everything you hear 

Just now, Grant Bee said:

Traditional breeding mate 

What herding cross? Terrier cross? Something deerhound greyhound bred or a mix up of the lot the world your oyster mate

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Yep, bulldozer and a dog off him and Duke (khan X Peggy). Other coursing blood in the past

Just now, poxon said:

What herding cross? Terrier cross? Something deerhound greyhound bred or a mix up of the lot the world your oyster mate

I like a deer hound x mate along those lines anyway. Seen a guy on here called Phil that had deer hound x. Looked like cracking dogs but the post was from 2018

4 minutes ago, poxon said:

Something along the lines of this is what I'm after 

Screenshot_20200112-213851_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

Yep, bulldozer and a dog off him and Duke (khan X Peggy). Other coursing blood in the past

Thought I’d read somat some were on them likes it might of been in my days when I was on fb or something 

1 minute ago, Grant Bee said:

Something along the lines of this is what I'm after 

Screenshot_20200112-213851_Chrome.jpg

Pm phil see what he knows all ways a honest guy no bull shit off him I might know of something that tiggles ya fancy