Drug effects.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a feeling about this lass last saturday so sent her a "are you ok?" message but didn't get a reply,her mother and sister found her sunday morning and she'd taken her own life   .Bless her she'd ev

I’ll tell you something for nowt .  There's nothing more tragic than seeing middle aged men 40 plus with piss tanks wearing polo shirts stinking of joop  coming out of the bogs with eyes like sau

There’s nothing like a good drug thread on thl to get people talking! ? Its human nature to go over top with these things that feel nice,  like anything else...... alcohol, food etc. If you haven

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Chaseorbechased said:

That's my life 

Could always be worse. At least you can get out and about with the dogs. You'll always see something different when out walking.

Atb j 

• Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I visited an old mate that was in a hospice. We laughed till we cried remembering our adventures when we were young. We both said we felt 30 years younger. Then he said pity the grim reaper is waiting outside. Two days later he was dead. What this has got to do with drugs I dont know. Maybe laughter and frienship are good psychological crutches?

I saw my mate off just before Christmas at a cremortoriam in England 

The last contact I had with him was a phone call talking about his imminent death. It was the toughest conversation I’ve ever had, cut off from him breaking down on the phone........ he was one of the toughest Yorkshiremen I’d ever met. 

A few minute later I get an email:

Sorry about that mate. Never done that before with anyone.......clearly been living in Essex too long....

I laughed out loud! Then sobbed my heart out.....

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 3
Just now, Accip74 said:

I saw my mate off just before Christmas at a cremortoriam in England 

The last contact I had with him was a phone call talking about his imminent death. It was the toughest conversation I’ve ever had, cut off from him breaking down on the phone........ he was one of the toughest Yorkshiremen I’d ever met. 

A few minute later I get an email:

Sorry about that mate. Never done that before with anyone.......clearly been living in Essex too long....

I laughed out loud! Then sobbed my heart out.....

Thats very sad but funny

still had his sense of humour til the end

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Ted Newgent said:

Beak is coke

Thanks Ted. 

Not clued up on these things. Never had them around here growing up. 

Now sadly it's a different story.  Everyone from 16 to 36 is taking some sort of drug. 

Drugs are like a cancer when they get into a community, it's starts to kill and rot the place from the inside out.

Atb j 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
27 minutes ago, fireman said:

Yeah and had to hit them up quick before they congealed again,never did them myself after watching folk doing that carry on with them..

Dirty 30's.....ruined a whole generation around my way early 90's?

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

It’s still hard mate, even typing that. I wouldn’t of bothered but for your post...

Yep, there ain't no words. Life's a bitch. I've got survivor's guilt. He seemed to get all the shit and me very little.

22 hours ago, jukel123 said:

On another thread somebody,suggested  I start a thread on recreational drugs asI am interested in their effects.  Coke, LSD or why. I've never indulged, wrong generation and too conservative lol

. I've always fancied LSD for its supposed mind enhancing effect but have been too scared  to try it as some friends have reported really bad trips. Anybody care to report their experiences.?

So 9 pages in

whats it going to be fella

• Haha 1