Drug effects.

I have never taken anything other than Prescription Drugs but what anyone else wants to do is none of my business , around  67 I Knew and saw a lot of people  take LSD  mainly Girls but some lads indulged as well now over 50 years later I bump into these old pals sometimes at Funerals ,Reunions ,or just in Pubs and I can tell you in all honesty that their Brains have turned to Shit , they all live in La La Land  and not one of them done or achieved Shit .

As for Smoking Weed  our middle Son  was introduced to it aged 12 , Weed is called a Gateway Drug and aged 16 our lad had kicked that Gate down and turned into a full blown addict and the first thing that we knew about it was when the front and back doors were smashed down and Armed Police ransacked the house .        it took 5 years to sort him out  Me , His Mam,4  Brothers and Sisters , Doctors , and many many others and thanks to all those he is now a human being . the choice is your own but it does affect others in the long run .

lastscan.jpg

• Like 6

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a feeling about this lass last saturday so sent her a "are you ok?" message but didn't get a reply,her mother and sister found her sunday morning and she'd taken her own life   .Bless her she'd ev

I’ll tell you something for nowt .  There's nothing more tragic than seeing middle aged men 40 plus with piss tanks wearing polo shirts stinking of joop  coming out of the bogs with eyes like sau

There’s nothing like a good drug thread on thl to get people talking! ? Its human nature to go over top with these things that feel nice,  like anything else...... alcohol, food etc. If you haven

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Accip74 said:

When I first gave up work to raise the kids, a nosey, but well meaning neighbour came round to warn me about my mental health. I was like “are you fcuking kidding me, it’s great!” ?

One of my sons works from home. He dreads ever being made redundant and going back to a regular job

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

One of my sons works from home. He dreads ever being made redundant and going back to a regular job

Yeah brother has done for a good few years now, but for himself. He’s the same ?

21 minutes ago, micky said:

I have never taken anything other than Prescription Drugs but what anyone else wants to do is none of my business , around  67 I Knew and saw a lot of people  take LSD  mainly Girls but some lads indulged as well now over 50 years later I bump into these old pals sometimes at Funerals ,Reunions ,or just in Pubs and I can tell you in all honesty that their Brains have turned to Shit , they all live in La La Land  and not one of them done or achieved Shit .

As for Smoking Weed  our middle Son  was introduced to it aged 12 , Weed is called a Gateway Drug and aged 16 our lad had kicked that Gate down and turned into a full blown addict and the first thing that we knew about it was when the front and back doors were smashed down and Armed Police ransacked the house .        it took 5 years to sort him out  Me , His Mam,4  Brothers and Sisters , Doctors , and many many others and thanks to all those he is now a human being . the choice is your own but it does affect others in the long run .

lastscan.jpg

Loads of people smoke weed and dont go on to take anything else and I know plenty of people have issues with hard drugs that have never smoked weed.Maybe he was just destined to be a c**t and weed had nothing to do with it.Some people are just wired that way.

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Even well trained disaplined soldiers were feked after taking it .

I literally can't imagine anything worse than walking round a warzone on trips jeez that would of been hard going!

9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I’ll tell you something for nowt . 

There's nothing more tragic than seeing middle aged men 40 plus with piss tanks wearing polo shirts stinking of joop  coming out of the bogs with eyes like saucers. 

Get out of the 00s and get it  together 

Partly why I stopped going out was that I was about the only one in my friend group not sat in the corner of a club melted or busting for Ching every half hour 

seeing lads and lassies with grown up kids sat in a boozer where you wouldn’t keep a ferret in following each other to the toilets to get beaked up wasn’t my idea of good crack anymore 

And it’s everywhere . From 18 to 50 , it’s an absolute epidemic 

Bang on mate... same as me, found it sad to be honest..

Love a good piss up and night out, but once your mates are going down that road and your straight your like a pariah, they are paranoid because you are judging them....which I suppose you are....not that I give a f**k what anyone does....

One of my best mates nearly lost his marriage, kids over it... I ended up taking him out of the pub and he slept at mine for a couple of days kept him away from the dicks who were 15 years younger than him.... hes good as gold now...

I think if you were doing it in the 90s as a young man fair play, but leave it now...

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Loads of people smoke weed and dont go on to take anything else and I know plenty of people have issues with hard drugs that have never smoked weed.Maybe he was just destined to be a c**t and weed had nothing to do with it.Some people are just wired that way.

I only know what highly skilled  professionals have told us  we heeded their advice and sorted the mess out ! maybe the Weed did do it ?Perhaps he wasn't destined to be a C...t , as I said I have seen lots of people take various drugs  over the last 60 years and I include Fags and  Drink  and none of them made old Bones .

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, downsouth said:

Having micky as a father would be a gateway for any poor cnut to take drugs

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Having micky as a father would be a gateway for any poor cnut to take drugs

Peter you will have to get a job now your Ma is barred from working in every Brothel in Europe  because of the amount off Spunk covered Maggots on the Beds