Drug effects.

9 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I honestly couldn’t count the folk i went to school with an hung about with that’s either died, got one leg, on meth or in very bad way all through drugs, an not all the same drug either ☹️

You are made of different stuff to them Katchum.. 

Drugs are a dangerous game..

And no one wins..

FACT....

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a feeling about this lass last saturday so sent her a "are you ok?" message but didn't get a reply,her mother and sister found her sunday morning and she'd taken her own life   .Bless her she'd ev

I’ll tell you something for nowt .  There's nothing more tragic than seeing middle aged men 40 plus with piss tanks wearing polo shirts stinking of joop  coming out of the bogs with eyes like sau

There’s nothing like a good drug thread on thl to get people talking! ? Its human nature to go over top with these things that feel nice,  like anything else...... alcohol, food etc. If you haven

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Accip74 said:

As you know it’s so common the most difficult thing for these lads is putting any kind of distance between themselves, the gear & there mates.

I would say that it’s more friends , boozers and beak on one hand , family on the other . 

This year I carried a very up altogether lad who was going places , into the church . 

He died via a daft drunk idea that was the definition of misadventure. 

The devastation that caused his lovely normal tight knit family was truly heartbreaking to see. A tragedy. 

When you see lads with no gumption or idea slowly disappear into a haze of beak on weekends , it’s hard not to think “why not you ? “ 

its horrid and bitter , but still not hard to think ....

• Like 1

when I first bought my house the walls were covered with wood chip wallpaper, laying on the settee after dropping a couple of blotters every little wood chip turned into a pair of lips and started blowing me kisses, couldn't stop laughing for ages. Another time was watching "Who framed Rodger Rabbit" thought I was going to have a heart attack laughing so much.

• Like 1

Years ago now a few lads I know were walking along tripping laughing their tits off at stuff when one of thems mum pulled up and demanded he got in the car as he had a dentist appointment and she'd been looking for him. He had to go and have a filling ?

I couldn't do shit like that as I like to be in control of what I see and do but I've had a few pills over the years that have made me trip a bit, one night everyone's faces kept changing like on the video for aphex twin window licker and that freaked me out. I promised not to do anything after my eldest was born and I've stuck to it. 

• Like 1

Anything hallucinogenic will kill a weak mind, as in serious damage. 

All drugs are how you handle them (alcohol included). Effects vary depending. This is why I've told my daughter the whole truth and told her off limits, until she's old enough to understand her decision (And finished her education lol). Nowadays there's no guarantee of a good buzz. Those chaps that sold the shit, that killed that lass, brought that to light way back then.

Stick to weed and shrooms lol

• Like 2
5 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I'm sure as you get older your friend base becomes smaller.... I've loads of mates and lads I know, but not many I choose to be in company to regular with....

I guess we all change a bit, its lads my age still trying to act like they're 25, looks a bit sad tbh...

Spot on, just today i visited a old mate that I used to knock about with before I got married. Bloody hell did we laugh lol, we deff burned the  candle at both ends haha. We go back  from school days and kept our friendship till I was 30, then I got married , and him not long after. But it did me the world of good to see him again,  I know you carnt. Live in the past, but great to reminisce. You only ever have couple real true friends, he was deff one of them? I am old now just me and my daft lurchers, and and a moaning woman , in boring mundane life! 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, bird said:

Spot on, just today i visited a old mate that I used to knock about with before I got married. Bloody hell did we laugh lol, we deff burned the  candle at both ends haha. We go back  from school days and kept our friendship till I was 30, then I got married and him not long after. But it did me the world of good to see him again,  I know you carnt. Live in the past, but great to reminisce. You only ever have couple real true friends, he was deff one of them? I am old now just me and my daft lurchers, and and a moaning woman , in boring mundane life! 

That's my life 

I visited an old mate that was in a hospice. We laughed till we cried remembering our adventures when we were young. We both said we felt 30 years younger. Then he said pity the grim reaper is waiting outside. Two days later he was dead. What this has got to do with drugs I dont know. Maybe laughter and frienship are good psychological crutches?

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, bird said:

Spot on, just today i visited a old mate that I used to knock about with before I got married. Bloody hell did we laugh lol, we deff burned the  candle at both ends haha. We go back  from school days and kept our friendship till I was 30, then I got married , and him not long after. But it did me the world of good to see him again,  I know you carnt. Live in the past, but great to reminisce. You only ever have couple real true friends, he was deff one of them? I am old now just me and my daft lurchers, and and a moaning woman , in boring mundane life! 

1 minute ago, Chaseorbechased said:

That's my life 

Boo fuucking hoo ?

I've got piles hanging out like a fuucking vineyard... at least neither of you have a bad back or gained years ?

• Haha 1