New years resolutions ?

Just now, Rusty_terrier said:

Get is shaved lol how bad is it?  Why you hanging on really?

I’m not hanging on mate just get 0 on back and sides and 1 on top but gonna whip it off proper next time it grows so quick on back and sides but receeded on front a bit and circle on crown .. looks scruffy unless I get a trim every 7 days if you get what I mean

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mines to talk to some homeless people. I'm guilty of labeling the them all druggies and scroungers. I'm going to buy a bunch of vouchers for Greg's each month, they do them for £5, enough for a brew a

Having my mum out here is a horrible reminder of how shit & pointless smoking is. Everything revolves around having a fag! We have to go & buy loads of tobacco because it’s much cheaper out he

Since we stopped going out , me and the wife get dressed into summat smart a piece then sit up and watch the bells together in the house. Just the pair of us .  A wee tradition we have and one I

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Bitcoin go through the roof im 2020 and dean be smoking Cubans 

You won't make big money on btc mate.

A low cap coin you want to be invested in.

I'm up 31% today....

• Haha 1

Don’t really do the new year new me thing normally but as I’m starting to get older an working outside like a slave year round in all weather it’s starting to take its toll I feel my fitness slowly slipping away from underneath me my problem is I smoke an eat crap because it’s easy this year has been a hard year with work an a house that needed a lot of work plus other bits an bobs that life chucks at ya along the way I didn’t have any time for me I’ve decided I will pack up the fags plus eat clean an potentially get my lazy old ass some decent exercise regular  ? I also want to treat my self to a van 

• Like 3
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

I’m not hanging on mate just get 0 on back and sides and 1 on top but gonna whip it off proper next time it grows so quick on back and sides but receeded on front a bit and circle on crown .. looks scruffy unless I get a trim every 7 days if you get what I mean

Man up mate ffs 

giphy.gif.2b5412b1cb879a342986f501eb5cfc82.gif

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m out with the dogs an my son ye absolute walloper, not sat in house shaking am worrying about me next nicotine fix after 12 ?? embrace the rage king ??

we are where we wanna be now so I’ll chat later, hopefully your not clucking by then ??

Your missus was very I'll god bless her 

And you won't lift a finger in the house.

Wake up Katchum ffs....

18 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’m out with the dogs an my son ye absolute walloper, not sat in house shaking am worrying about me next nicotine fix after 12 ?? embrace the rage king ??

we are where we wanna be now so I’ll chat later, hopefully your not clucking by then ??