New years resolutions ?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mines to talk to some homeless people. I'm guilty of labeling the them all druggies and scroungers. I'm going to buy a bunch of vouchers for Greg's each month, they do them for £5, enough for a brew a

Having my mum out here is a horrible reminder of how shit & pointless smoking is. Everything revolves around having a fag! We have to go & buy loads of tobacco because it’s much cheaper out he

Since we stopped going out , me and the wife get dressed into summat smart a piece then sit up and watch the bells together in the house. Just the pair of us .  A wee tradition we have and one I

Posted Images

Usually 

1 minute ago, king said:

Half the cnuts are on this thread ??

1 minute ago, king said:

Half the cnuts are on this thread ??

usually go down the mrs aunts gaff stand around like a c**t pretending to be having great fun so glad we ain’t done it in past few years what a load of old shit can’t stand drunks acting the c**ts especially hairy arsed men lol 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If you want a reaction to that your sillier than I thought, now dont work yaself up, what was it you said about rage? An in about an hour an a quarter your only gonna have a sweety to help ?????

Yes I will indeed have a sweety. 

And a full head of hair ??

I had a full head of hair in June 2015 But it’s basically gone now pal had a hair transplant his was worse than mine now it’s like a mop of black hair lol I don’t fancy that though don’t like the look of how they do it at all ... gonna shave it and throw my hat away lol 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

An a very weak mind? 

no love I wasn’t out shed smoking the ends of the Rollies from before we quit? honest ???

Log off and do the washing up and cloths washing you lazy fecker