Jew hating ... why ???

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve never understood the persecution and hatred of Jews ... to me they seem peaceful, respectful and want to live a quiet life. To my knowledge they don’t try and push their religion on anybody they

Everyone continually worries over things completely out of their control...its pointless.. get out and earn your money and get on with your life as life is too short to blame muslims, blacks, Jews, an

The Jewish control over all but a few of the Worlds Central Banks makes them the Worlds most powerful race on Earth and the few Country's where they do not control that Central Bank,the rest of the Wo

Posted Images

The communists hated them most because they know that the Jew has no interest in the collective, like Muslims, they couldn’t give two fucks about the host country as a rule of thumb.

They are the original ghetto dwellers......

11 minutes ago, WILF said:

muslims, the poor mans yid!

That’s what Muslims say or the ones I know.......jews are just Arabs with money ?

Even muslims can laugh at themselves believe it or not....

Must admit ive never really had any issues with Jews i can understand people hating on them as their big chiefs are slippery fuckers to say the least but your average run of the mill orthodox Jews ive encountered kicking about Stamford Hill and Stoke Newington seem alright apart from the ropey dress sense ....polite and keep themself to themself theres plenty id throw on the fire before them !

• Like 2
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

But surely that’s our fault an not theirs ffs?? lets jus blame everybody bar ourselfa eh, suppose it’s Muslims fault we are letting them in aswell ffs? this country needs a good dose a man the fcuk up an we should share the blame an then maybe we will start getting sorted ?

Everyone continually worries over things completely out of their control...its pointless.. get out and earn your money and get on with your life as life is too short to blame muslims, blacks, Jews, and vegans for everything that is wrong in the world...

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

No bollocks mate... how about how they think of us as shit ?? Sneer down there noses at us yet my grandfather died on the beach saving them c**ts and they look at us like shit ? People don’t hate them cos there wealthy lots of people are wealthy there hated because of the millions of Christians they killed before the holohoax just another reason there none to be snivelling yellow little c**ts 

I dont know many Jews well, but my youngest is good friends with twins who are Jewish, the father is a teacher and the mother runs the little local post office, nice enough people to be honest....in fact the twins are the most well mannered kids we have round here... never felt like they are sneering at me at all....

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Everyone continually worries over things completely out of their control...its pointless.. get out and earn your money and get on with your life as life is too short to blame muslims, blacks, Jews, and vegans for everything that is wrong in the world...

Should pin that for the general section as a little reminder ??

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Well if it aint the muslims, blacks, jews, or vegans fault that the world is FAAACKIN WARPED, it must be the fart knocking, lesbian, bisexual, transexual,  FAAACKIN AUSEHOLES that are to blame, surely?! ?

• Haha 2

I think a lot of it with the Neo Nazi lot is just because it was policy of Hitlers regime.....nothing more, Adolf hated them so we will hate them kind of gig.

Funny how world banking (governments) are engineering the exact same situation in Europe for the Muslims as happened in Germany post WW1 ?

Purely coincidental I’m sure but the parallels are certainly there.

World banking kicked the Germans so hard that they wanted to wipe out the yids.

When one of the premier cultures in Europe is having to push wheel barrows full of money down to the shop to buy a loaf of bread and their population is being beaten in the street by foreign forces as they nick all the coal they are going to blame someone, and that someone was the banks profiting from the situation.....run by the yids.

5 hours ago, MickC said:

There Central Banks print the money off for cost value per note,then give the notes to that Country's banking system at face value. So say for example it costs them 10 cents to make a $20 note thats $19-90 cents profit per note and even then that's still not enough for them so they then stick around 18% interest on it as well for good measure (iirc)The money has debt attached to it before it even enters the banking systems,the banks then have to put there interest on top to cover it.

Now that's genius!!

You got to give them some kudos for that bit of business!!

6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Well if it aint the muslims, blacks, jews, or vegans fault that the world is FAAACKIN WARPED, it must be the fart knocking, lesbian, bisexual, transexual,  FAAACKIN AUSEHOLES that are to blame, surely?! ?

& the welsh of course! ?