Jew hating ... why ???

Just now, W. Katchum said:

No it’s not, why borrow, go earn or go without. If folk are greedy enough to want it now an want to borrow then they should pay it back? shouldn’t they?

Yes but every company shouldn’t be owned buy Jews. But they are ?? There’s a Jewish book forget name now about how they should live and how they talk of us would change your mind don

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve never understood the persecution and hatred of Jews ... to me they seem peaceful, respectful and want to live a quiet life. To my knowledge they don’t try and push their religion on anybody they

Everyone continually worries over things completely out of their control...its pointless.. get out and earn your money and get on with your life as life is too short to blame muslims, blacks, Jews, an

The Jewish control over all but a few of the Worlds Central Banks makes them the Worlds most powerful race on Earth and the few Country's where they do not control that Central Bank,the rest of the Wo

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

They are hated Cos they are so successful, it’s that simple ?

I thought you were a bit smarter than that, no one really despises a race of people for generations because they are a bit more successful than you, it’s because they have a growing control over every aspect of your life and there control will keep getting more and more until we have another reset war ???

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Because we let them mate, if they weren’t allowed then we would owe them nowt?

Look I’m not a Jew lover or anti Jew, I jist say it as I see it. If we the white Europeans are dull enough to let em take over why is there fault? 

in an ideal world I’d have poles in Poland, Germans in Germany, an in sure ye get me drift, but it’s not. The Jews have done well for themselves, very well, an it seems that a lot of folk don’t like that, fair enough but why try an pretend it’s over summat they done a long time ago, when in essence our own people were doing exact same

Wrong!! They had it gave to them... Churchill sold out to the yids.. we should of kept out of it .. 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Stop being so silly, they never bought everything they own in one day, one year or even one generation, it was us an then rest a world That sold out to them ffs ????

Nooooo lol god your a silly sod... they drained the lot until they was stopped. Then we let them carry on . It’s that simple 

7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Lol...Hello my Northern Monkey friend...

Hope you're well mate, happy new year...

Same to you my twenty fingers friend never did get round to counting your extra toes at the last comp lol I will be taking me fat flicking self to pub in a bit Ian well happy new year to your lot kevin

• Like 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

But surely that’s our fault an not theirs ffs?? lets jus blame everybody bar ourselfa eh, suppose it’s Muslims fault we are letting them in aswell ffs? this country needs a good dose a man the fcuk up an we should share the blame an then maybe we will start getting sorted ?

Your looking at it in a very small way it’s not like they lent out a tenner and are taking back £8 a week in interest, hitler was the last man to man the f**k up and the world turned on him there is no way of stopping them because they already own everything so every which way you try to change the status quo they have it covered your entire life is owned and controlled by the Jews so unless you are ready to start ww3 they won’t be stopped anytime soon?

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Because we let them mate, if they weren’t allowed then we would owe them nowt?

Look I’m not a Jew lover or anti Jew, I jist say it as I see it. If we the white Europeans are dull enough to let em take over why is there fault? 

in an ideal world I’d have poles in Poland, Germans in Germany, an in sure ye get me drift, but it’s not. The Jews have done well for themselves, very well, an it seems that a lot of folk don’t like that, fair enough but why try an pretend it’s over summat they done a long time ago, when in essence our own people were doing exact same

Debt free money is possible but there power is unbelievable,who will risk it to take control back from them as History has shown.There has been at least 2 American Presidents assinated after taking back control, Lincoln was one when he started printing off debt free Green Backs,Kennedy was another when he took the control from them and gave it back to the Government. Lyndon Johnsons first act as the new President was to repeal Kennedys act and give the power back to the Jewish Central Bank.Every American President has had the power to take control of  it back but have not done so ! The Russian Royal family did not fare to well after refusing them and then Bolshevism took over the whole country . Hitler was another who chased them and began printing off debt free money. Hitler before the war was regarded as a financial genius in the 1930s as to how he had turned Germany's fortunes around. Call it all conspiracy theories or is it just a touch more than coincidence ?

Edited by MickC
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2