Sign in to follow this  
Arry

Is it ever going to stop raining

14 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Far too wet here for snow

Don't get here much either, maybe a day or two with a thin blanket on the ground 

Atb j 

21 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I hate seal skin socks 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I hate wet cold feet more, not something I would wear as an everyday sock, but when it’s like this I need every edge I can get, as even the footpaths are knee deep in water, ✌️

2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I hate wet cold feet more, not something I would wear as an everyday sock, but when it’s like this I need every edge I can get, as even the footpaths are knee deep in water, ✌️

I’d rather have wet feet or stay in than wear em, make my feet sweat like fcuk which in turn is just bad bad as shit boots or that. I use me wellies this time a year most of time an just wear me usual merino socks an they nice an warm unless I do step in odd deep puddle then it’s just chamge a socks an back to what ever I doin 😁

• Like 1

Yes yes yes its bloody stopped, beautiful frosty morning today and another forecast for tomorrow. So looking forward to a ferreting day tomorrow.

Cheers Arry

• Thanks 1

what a difference a day makes eh Arry, same here nice frosty morning, clear blue sky, come pick me up tomorrow theres a good lad,  😀

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

what a difference a day makes eh Arry, same here nice frosty morning, clear blue sky, come pick me up tomorrow theres a good lad,  😀

If I was only closer I would be there mate.

Cheers Arry

This is more like it a cracking day. Did this road hedge today very disappointing really only four and young ones already didn't help, looks better than it was there in the hedge the other side of the road I think. Still it was a pleasure to be out there great to be alive day.

IMG_1103.jpeg.43b6b920703cfa8cf9605545c255fa8f.jpeg

IMG_1104.jpeg.434f2a0c14b41bf45867925501b678fd.jpeg

Cheers Arry

• Like 3

This is taking the piss now never known a year as wet as this one. Feel sorry for all people flooded out and more rain to come.

I know Billy Connolly said there is no such thing as bad weather just bad clothing. Well f**k if I'm going out to suffer with rain running out my ass for enjoyment. I spent years in construction shovelling concret etc come home like a drowned rat but that was to earn a crust. What a crap season its been weather wise.

Cheers Arry

5 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Better drop off for next Sunday as it’s 1st day of the trout season and I fancy a nympho

😮😮

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Better drop off for next Sunday as it’s 1st day of the trout season and I fancy some nymping

👍

Edited by shaaark

I feel very sad for those who have been flooded out and lost stuff that can't be replaced.  It has been very wet right back to bonfire  night which was a complete wash out but considering  how much rain we have had in this locality, the ground has dried out reasonably quickly.   Several times I have said to the Mrs that if it were to not rain for a  couple of days it would be reasonable underfoot.  Then it goes and rains again.   Last week we did consider pruning the roses but it tipped down again.   yesterday  did manage  to find an hour to get the strimmer out and top the grass which was getting quite long.   A mower wasn't an option because it would have sunk up to the axles. I did leave some footprints out there but the job needed to be done. No dobt we'll have a hose pipe ban later this year.

• Like 1

Today the sun is shining and there is a bit of warmth to it out of the wind. I suggested that as the next few days are forecast for  more rain that We work together in the garden and get the roses pruned and General clear up. I've heard several people mowing their laws ect so give it a wèk or two and it could be a different picture.  This time last year we were out with the boys clay shooting in T shirts it was so warm in the hot sunshine.

Edited by Meece