Time to put a bounty on these.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Problem created when it’s suspected the loony brigade released 5000 mink. Poor things will be feckin starving. Mink are fantastic wee predators, but I’d cull every last one in the UK.

I here those Harry Potters get round a dog like a snake and can make a real mess of them 

When having a salmon on the bank on the Moy ya darent take your eyes off it as the we gits will have it away

Posted Images

19 hours ago, jetro said:

Pet owners warned after mink attacks hens, cats and dog in Irish county

https://f7td5.app.goo.gl/s2AHgV

Sent via @updayIE

Cheeky little buggers. Nothing's safe with these 

Atb j 

Problem created when it’s suspected the loony brigade released 5000 mink. Poor things will be feckin starving.

Mink are fantastic wee predators, but I’d cull every last one in the UK.

• Like 6
5 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Problem created when it’s suspected the loony brigade released 5000 mink. Poor things will be feckin starving.

Mink are fantastic wee predators, but I’d cull every last one in the UK.

They are top class predator but Fully agree , every last one needs wiping out   , spent a few years on there case and the kill factor is amazing ,  from kingfishers  coots morhens infact  anything that lives around or in the water and a dozen feet up trees is on their  menu  hope the antis who set out to release from farms feel proud of their achievement 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, jetro said:

Very true. 

Atb j 

I’d say that would tell a person if they had a decent dog round them if they tipped into one of those f***ing things and it stayed the course.

• Like 1

Strange thing is I've bolted a few mink, you would think they would kill a ferret or at least stand their ground. Nearly dived on the first one I bolted thought it was a black rabbit, thank god I didn't. The JR's killed a couple in little streams over the years. They slept in the shed for two weeks after they where stinking and you can't get it off.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
24 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’d say that would tell a person if they had a decent dog round them if they tipped into one of those f***ing things and it stayed the course.

As long as it was on terra firma, 

Atb j 

• Like 1

dogs treed a mink on one of my perms next to the river ribble not long back  i could of pushed it out but looking at its shiny black coat sat there looking at it and knowing what damage it could do to that cnuts birds on the next farm i couldnt so i let be but one thing i did notice on one farm that always had a few about was when a otter turned up they disappeared 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Arry said:

Strange thing is I've bolted a few mink, you would think they would kill a ferret or at least stand their ground. Nearly dived on the first one I bolted thought it was a black rabbit, thank god I didn't. The JR's killed a couple in little streams over the years. They slept in the shed for two weeks after they where stinking and you can't get it off.

Cheers Arry

Had a mate lose a ferret to a mink

• Sad 1
20 minutes ago, blackmaggie said:

dogs treed a mink on one of my perms next to the river ribble not long back  i could of pushed it out but looking at its shiny black coat sat there looking at it and knowing what damage it could do to that cnuts birds on the next farm i couldnt so i let be but one thing i did notice on one farm that always had a few about was when a otter turned up they disappeared 

Plenty of otters on the ribble now apparently they are taking nearly as many fish as the foreigners. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There’s a family of otters on our river now and one night walking the dog had a shine round the local lake and thought a fox was on the island as the water is only about 1.5 foot deep so started calling and it came in, to my surprise it was a huge dog otter the c**t was in hammering the roach shoals. Another time we were pike fishing and a mink comes out of the weeds and nicks an eel from our bait bag the cheeky b*****d, next time I took the terrier but he never showed, the we mink was chasing the fowl in the cat tails

Edited by Lenmcharristar