Jump to content
OneManAndHisDog

Let’s see your collie greyhounds

Recommended Posts

Just now, troyboy17 said:

 

These the pups he bred a few months back mate

No too sure mate if it’s them or previous litter. Crackers what ever they are, I like em a lot👍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No too sure mate if it’s them or previous litter. Crackers what ever they are, I like em a lot👍

So do I  mate u could walk down the road  with them no one would turn there head

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, troyboy17 said:

So do I  mate u could walk down the road  with them no one would turn there head

Walk down road😁 you could be out stood in middle of field with a ferret or lamp an still nobody would care 😂 that’s why I went halfx route this time, already my pup been accepted by farmers an neighbours that would never an have never accepted my ole wheatenx lurxcher on there land 😁

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate a touch a greyhound, look throo johns posts for his thread in litter he bred👍 His dan dog is 3/4collie grey an his bitch is a collie I’m sure 👍

 

30 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Aye mate a touch a greyhound, look throo johns posts for his thread in litter he bred👍 His dan dog is 3/4collie grey an his bitch is a collie I’m sure 

That the same here  why I have the dog I have mooch any where nobody even looks

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, troyboy17 said:

Is there greyhound in them or pure collie if there is grey in them how much

Yes there’s Greyhound in them about 25% Regards Collie John.

Share this post


Link to post

Well done, for sticking with your breeding program John....ya always gotta go,... with your heart..😉

Merry Xmas to you and yours...👍

CDMM5764.jpg

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, colliejohn said:

Two of Dans offspring to my Collie bitch Liz. Regards Collie John.

19E6CB68-D365-4C80-B496-6B575D3111B7.jpeg

Type of cur I want in the future , something you could walk anywhere without drawing attention to yourself 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Well done, for sticking with your breeding program John....ya always gotta go,... with your heart..😉

Merry Xmas to you and yours...👍

CDMM5764.jpg

Cheers Phil and the same to you. Regards Collie John 

Share this post


Link to post

Looking well mate... I love the look of the bottom dog he really is a stunning dog mate ..... I hope everything goes well for you in the future mate and would love to see them as they mature .... keep up with the good work mate and hands up to you for keeping with your future plans mate ... especially with way people have rediculed you  , but you’ve carried on regardless...... the future is looking well 

all the best 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, dingo dancer said:

Looking well mate... I love the look of the bottom dog he really is a stunning dog mate ..... I hope everything goes well for you in the future mate and would love to see them as they mature .... keep up with the good work mate and hands up to you for keeping with your future plans mate ... especially with way people have rediculed you  , but you’ve carried on regardless...... the future is looking well 

all the best 

Don't get the wrong end of the stick fella, there's no ridiculing been going on, we don't count Bill Hardy, he's a fecking pissed up old idiot.

Cheers, D.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...