Sign in to follow this  
iworkwhippets

im after a dog

I didn't think that for one minute buddy  and if I had anything it would be yours because I know it couldn't get a better home and I truly do hope you get sorted Keith 

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I didn't think that for one minute buddy  and if I had anything it would be yours because I know it couldn't get a better home and I truly do hope you get sorted Keith 

cheers pal, I will get sorted

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

no offence taken here mate, but don't think for 1 minute im a dithering owd pleb, far from it, and whatever dog crosses this threshold will get some humpy

Fukc sake Keith nobody wants you humping the dog just get it out and about man 😂 ....

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Igz said:

Looks like it’s a trip over the water then Keith 😂

look the only trip im prepared to take, is a suck on sarahs wacky baccy shes here now

I can't help you lurcher wise iww but if your in Cheshire I can put you onto plenty of farms (old permission) in north wales all adjacent to each other with plenty of conies to keep you busy all winter, an hours drive from you at the most. 👍

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, Apache... said:

I can't help you lurcher wise iww but if your in Cheshire I can put you onto plenty of farms (old permission) in north wales all adjacent to each other with plenty of conies to keep you busy all winter, an hours drive from you at the most. 👍

Thats a great shout Apache.... Fair play to ye... 👍👍

8 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Ahem ahem, any in north yorks for me 😁😂

good man 👍

49 minutes ago, iworkwhippets said:

look the only trip im prepared to take, is a suck on sarahs wacky baccy shes here now

😂😂. I’ll do the same then 😂

iww them pups by you the dam is beddy /whippet x collie/ grey to whippet sire right mix for the bunnies mate 2 dog pups left 👍atb Flacko 

• Like 3