Liverpool

8 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Remember me saying we are too good to go down....yeah well scrap that we was so bad last night we was f****n hilarious....2 shots on target including a penalty and 30% possession....i dont go a bundle on match stats just trying to find something to brag about ?

Mate, you have to ask yourself why Frank is having a hit and miss season at Chelsea and yet seems to be enjoying the support of the fans and the notoriously fickle board?

Could it be that people can get behind young lads who look like they want to play nice football the right way even though they are a way off being the finished article? 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Easy starting a topic about your club when they’re sitting top. Takes a real man to keep a thread going to over eighty pages for the 52nd best club in the country. Ahhh, now that’s Bisto ?

Klopp out ..     Been saying it for weeks now  Henderson and Milne .let's gone   Salah over the hill   Firmino teeth too white    Mane what the fuks going

I think plenty of chaps of my/our generation will be quite pleased that the big team when we was all young are back on top......i always said id love to of been a Liverpool fan but you cant just choos

Posted Images

Just read ollie record since taking over Jose played 45 won 19 drawn 11 lost 15  as the worst points total since the 88 season over 24 games and 11 fewer points than this time last season the lad is certainly under more pressure after last night but like Neville said how much is down to Woodward 

16 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

He be pushing but Pickford still the No1 and only going for a shit or injury should stop him claiming the jersey for the World Cup ya bitter fooker ??

If pickford carries on making mistakes like he did against the toon he will lose that shirt quicker than you think to either pope or Henderson  max 

21 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Remember me saying we are too good to go down....yeah well scrap that we was so bad last night we was f****n hilarious....2 shots on target including a penalty and 30% possession....i dont go a bundle on match stats just trying to find something to brag about ?

Do you ever remember that game, I think it was Liverpool at home, and we were so terrible that one of our lads climbed out of the stands and ran across and just dived into the scousers? 
I love stuff like that.

• Haha 1

I didn't realise West ham were that close to the bottom I saw the owners admitted they have made big mistakes in the past and they aren't were they thought they would be by now after the move which seemed to provoke some more than results at Saturday protest 

I have been saying this for ages, it not ideas above my station stuff it’s just football reality as I see it.

City and Liverpool have raised the bar for everyone in terms of fitness, style and aggressive, attacking decent passing football where the ball moves quick and the players have to move with it.

We have never got near that pace apart from one blip of a season before we left Upton Park under Slav......we have muddled along, happy to stagnate and just “stay up”........clubs just trying to “stay up” have no place in this style of football or the premier league anymore, times have changed and City and Liverpool have changed them.

We have got it fundamentally wrong in our mindset at our club......the move was sold as a change in mindset, it wasn’t ! 

58 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

If pickford carries on making mistakes like he did against the toon he will lose that shirt quicker than you think to either pope or Henderson  max 

Don't feed the troll. He has turned yet another good thread into a Sunderland-fest ?

• Like 5

This season has been waiting for us for a while imho, we have gotten away with it for 4 years but now the chickens are coming home to roost.

Fact of the matter is, you can’t keep signing over the hill players , players who can’t get in their own squads, players who good teams are willing to release, 8 foot wogs from France, coke heads constantly “injured” and basically players who never took themselves or their football seriously enough to get on at clubs or in a league that matters.......it has absolutely no place in the modern game.

Same go’s for managers, employing your journeyman manager as you lurch from one white knuckle ride to the next has to stop.

Nobody and I mean nobody has changed their thinking at our club, it just feels tired.

Young, clued on, aggressive  coaches , young players who you produce yourself playing football you can get behind has to be the way forward.

Our U23 development squad are murdering their counterparts at the likes of Valencia, Wolfsberg, Manchester United etc etc.....why the f**k are we considering buying the likes of Giroud on 90k a week ?

Nobody wants him, nobody rates him.....this is a reflection of our policy all along

Just had a look, our U23 are top of group 2 in the PL2........I won’t mention who is bottom ! Lol 

Edited by WILF

8 foot wogs ?  I admit I was surprised when you went for moyses I thought pochettino would of been better fit I see arsenal have brought .edu back and are looking to tap in to the Brazilian market young players who aren't house hold names but who can be developed 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

8 foot wogs ?  I admit I was surprised when you went for moyses I thought pochettino would of been better fit I see arsenal have brought .edu back and are looking to tap in to the Brazilian market young players who aren't house hold names but who can be developed 

Fact of the matter is mate, a young progressive coach like Pottechino is never going to take a club like us seriously when he stands back and has a look......imho coaches like him will be looking for a club that wants to take itself seriously and support him in his ideas.

I think ambition is the word I’m looking for.

Thats not us.

Edited by WILF
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Mate, you have to ask yourself why Frank is having a hit and miss season at Chelsea and yet seems to be enjoying the support of the fans and the notoriously fickle board?

Could it be that people can get behind young lads who look like they want to play nice football the right way even though they are a way off being the finished article? 

Ive been saying all along we should of stuck with Slav....he was the perfect fit but the 3 stooges decided to twist when stick was the right call.

• Like 3

But surely new stadium 50 grand plus crowds a good academy history etc surely they are things that would attract some one like him with moyses you know what your getting and his style of play that doesn't suit most West ham fans but  means safety and maybe a decent cup run but with all the investment surely the owners would want more 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, sid g said:

mate went last night gnash said its the worst side he`s seen at leics this season gave up with 20 mins to go said on a good day with vardy leics could have put 3 more past them .. ? 

Going purely on the game and the players on the pitch losing 4 - 1 was a really good result for us mate.....we are pathetic.

6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive been saying all along we should of stuck with Slav....he was the perfect fit but the 3 stooges decided to twist when stick was the right call.

I was catching up on Match of the day last night and watching Southampton, and I was thinking fair play to them sticking with the bloke who’s name I cant spell.....it would have been easy to dump him after the demo job by Leicester but they stuck and he has turned it around.

Fair play to them and an example to a few people I reckon.

Germany has a very good coach development system by the way.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1