feeding pups ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When you say look good on it do you mean alive. 

Generally with my pup I try to make sure the food bowl has food in all the time. I like to feed them as much as they will possibly eat and has big a variety as possible of table scraps and other stuff

Im in the same boat ive just convinced a pal of mine to get a little pup and stone me things have changed since i last raised a pup the choice of food is staggering ! We,ve stuck the little chap

Posted Images

Generally with my pup I try to make sure the food bowl has food in all the time. I like to feed them as much as they will possibly eat and has big a variety as possible of table scraps and other stuff. I usually use beta puppy kibble.

• Like 5

Depends on pups appetite too. Feed as much as possible. 4 times a day is ideal if that works for you. Most people are at work so feeding in the day can be difficult. I feed my pup a really big breakfast and dinner. I just throw her stuff in between. There’s plenty of choice with kibble but I’m no expert. Mine is on raw. Raw wise I feed, chicken wings/carcass, minced beef trim, rabbit, fish, tripe, offal. Table scraps most days too. She’s looks good on it. 

• Like 2

Im in the same boat ive just convinced a pal of mine to get a little pup and stone me things have changed since i last raised a pup the choice of food is staggering !

We,ve stuck the little chap on 3 meals a day 2 raw 1 kibble with sardines and odds and sods thrown in....wanting to keep things simple my pal wanted to feed him kibble only so i said just go and get the best one you can find,comes back with 75 quids worth of this Origen stuff.....i couldnt believe it Purina and the like were about 18 quid last i looked.....had a quick shifty round a few of the bigger pet stores for the first time in ages it struck me that the dog/puppy industry in general seems to have taken a distinct and quite sickly turn for the worse.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1