Climate crazies

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe any of the stats from either side. Those that refuse to believe in global warming are motivated by money through capitalism and fossil fuels, those that are pushing the climate ag

I was waiting on Greta morphing into Hillary and start chanting “impeach the motherfucker” as her face was all distorted with rage and hate. Her mum and dad are vegans and are letting their daughter b

Perhaps you've just proved the point exactly....we will all carry on regardless...and our planet will suffer, of course it will, we breed like rats and live in filth.... its what we are, it's a passin

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, WILF said:

0268DE2A-4C74-4225-BD0A-61D4E3915A5C.jpeg.376482a8141d07ba62e914fc559e1918.jpeg

need I go on ?

ive worked on lot's of refuse tip's in the uk wilf even near london right next to the thames.

there are all lined with clay that has to have a compaction test to make sure it's water proof.then lined with a water proof liner.

pipe work is built into the tip to syphon the gas off which get's burned to produce electricity.

most tip's are old quarry's were we have used the stone for road's building's etc..

all tip's get capped at the end of there life and grassed over.

lot's are turned into park's etc..

lift your head from the laptop now wilf and look around your house.

everything you can see will end up in landfill 1 day.

even the wrapper's from tonight's dinner will end up there.

when i work i turn 2 litre's of diesel to soot every minute.120 litre's an hour.

should i stop being a dozer driver because of the climate.or carry on regardless...

20 minutes ago, king said:

ive worked on lot's of refuse tip's in the uk wilf even near london right next to the thames.

there are all lined with clay that has to have a compaction test to make sure it's water proof.then lined with a water proof liner.

pipe work is built into the tip to syphon the gas off which get's burned to produce electricity.

most tip's are old quarry's were we have used the stone for road's building's etc..

when i work i turn 2 litre's of diesel to soot every minute.120 litre's an hour.

should i stop being a dozer driver because of the climate.or carry on regardless...

Perhaps you've just proved the point exactly....we will all carry on regardless...and our planet will suffer, of course it will, we breed like rats and live in filth.... its what we are, it's a passing stage because at some point our time will be over and the earth will continue regardless...

Religion maybe hampers the view a touch, evolution is a continuous thing imo, once we go another thing will come to carry on, or the surviving animals (crocs aint had a bad innings!! Lol) will inherit what's left... whether it was a God that created us or not, as an animal we treat everything with disregard, we live a throw away wasteful existence, the old type tribes, aborigines, massais etc can utilise the land and protect it for the future...we pillage it with over extensive farming, de forestation, pollution, etc,etc... we're all the same...and I dont believe, no matter how much a young girl is forced into the media spotlight, will we change... walk to the shops, f**k off I'll take the car and sling the rubbish out of the window!! Lol

• Like 7
58 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Perhaps you've just proved the point exactly....we will all carry on regardless...and our planet will suffer, of course it will, we breed like rats and live in filth.... its what we are, it's a passing stage because at some point our time will be over and the earth will continue regardless...

Religion maybe hampers the view a touch, evolution is a continuous thing imo, once we go another thing will come to carry on, or the surviving animals (crocs aint had a bad innings!! Lol) will inherit what's left... whether it was a God that created us or not, as an animal we treat everything with disregard, we live a throw away wasteful existence, the old type tribes, aborigines, massais etc can utilise the land and protect it for the future...we pillage it with over extensive farming, de forestation, pollution, etc,etc... we're all the same...and I dont believe, no matter how much a young girl is forced into the media spotlight, will we change... walk to the shops, f**k off I'll take the car and sling the rubbish out of the window!! Lol

and that's the nail on the head newkid.

it is what it is..yea we might end up being taxed a climate tax and the way they are ranting on we probably will in the next 5 years.

but can you see people in india paying any climate tax..i cant because they wont pay it.

i agree nature will take it's natural course.and 1 day we wont be here and anything we have ever made will be gone.apart from the precious metals etc...

2 hours ago, king said:

I’m not suggesting you should or could stop anything mate, but that’s a totally different conversation to “it isn’t happening” don’t you think ? ;) 

47 minutes ago, king said:

and that's the nail on the head newkid.

it is what it is..yea we might end up being taxed a climate tax and the way they are ranting on we probably will in the next 5 years.

but can you see people in india paying any climate tax..i cant because they wont pay it.

i agree nature will take it's natural course.and 1 day we wont be here and anything we have ever made will be gone.apart from the precious metals etc...

Low emission zones and ultra low emission zones in city centres are a climate tax...they dont solve the problem because millions of vehicles trundle into the cities everyday pumping harmful pollutants into the air and in such confined spaces into our lungs....but the coffers are filling up whilst it continues!!...I've sat in clean air seminars, most recently in Sheffield university....behaviour change is what the councils are championing...we will walk or ride a bike...what about the buses, trains, taxis, lorries, plant, generators....plus millions of people will keep paying the tax, which I've no idea where it goes??

We are polluting the air, regardless of climate change or not, there.are air monitors in inner city schools in.London which show a dangerous level of toxins in the air. A recent discussion I had with some one im working with in London said the monitor in his kids school in the reception classes showed the levels of toxins were so high it was more like what youd see in a Mot station than a school....

Even if you dont believe in climate change, which is only a part of the overall picture imo, there is no doubt we are filling our kids lungs with shit.... 

• Like 2

I was dumping garden rubbish at my recycling centre recently. To see the stuff that people throw away makes me ill. Top of the range furniture, working electrical items ( the guys that work there told me). Carpets, children's toys, scrap which is worth a few quid if weighed it in at a scrappie. It is genuinely obscene. Why councils cannot arrange for decent stuff to be left in a large warehouse so people could take what they want is beyond  me.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Kids hair test the other week in my old area found dangerous levels of arsenic, all out of the air they breath.......mental ! 

Kid was 3 !

A young girl this year died in London from an asthma attack, first case proven to be caused by emissions caused by vehicles...

As I said a few posts back, i go up to the city centre probably ever month or so, and blow black shit out of my nose when I get back....

It's not just London all of major cities air pollution is dangerously high, I've no idea statistically or scientifically if it affects the climate, but I know if you pump exhaust fumes in your car you die....it might be a bit slower but when your breathing shit air everyday you ain't gonna be too healthy!! Lol

Thing is we dont give a f**k about self preservation let alone preserving the planet...

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I was dumping garden rubbish at my recycling centre recently. To see the stuff that people throw away makes me ill. Top of the range furniture, working electrical items ( the guys that work there told me). Carpets, children's toys, scrap which is worth a few quid if weighed it in at a scrappie. It is genuinely obscene. Why councils cannot arrange for decent stuff to be left in a large warehouse so people could take what they want is beyond  me.

I worked in such a centre when I was supposed to be in school...it really is amazing what people will throw away.i use to find actuall gold quite regularly. 

3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Our local recycling place does that mate, it's like a small car boot sale, furniture, pictures etc old lawn mowers, bikes etc...they get them working and resale them... I thought this was the same everywhere?

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Why councils cannot arrange for decent stuff to be left in a large warehouse so people could take what they want is beyond  me.

In a couple words “No win, no fee” !!

They don’t want the associated liability of passing on second hand goods.

I have bought and sold things nearly my whole working life and it’s got so that certain firms of big lawyers would rather throw perfectly good kit in the skip than run the risk there may be any come back later down the line as in “I fell off this second hand chair and it’s your fault !”

Ludicrous mate!

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’m not suggesting you should or could stop anything mate, but that’s a totally different conversation to “it isn’t happening” don’t you think ? ;) 

i don't believe anything the news tell's me wilf..i dont believe in global warming it's a massive lie to line pocket's i think..

what was happening around the world in the 1800's or 1700's or before that in term's of drought's/ flooding etc. 

simply answer we don't know..because we couldn't communicate or spread the new's etc..

there could of been huge storm's battering america 3 thousand year's ago.worse than we get now..

but we just don't know..

1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

yeh i was ours just last week.....amongst other things i took was a 10 year old flat screen telly ...it was just a little portable sized thing that was nackered cos it had been nocked over so many times by my two feral feckers...anyway the fella said put it in that lorry container over there.....feck me it was full of flat screen tellys....i have no idea if they worked or not....but i bet a few did ...and old owners had just got the latest model

6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yeh i was ours just last week.....amongst other things i took was a 10 year old flat screen telly ...it was just a little portable sized thing that was nackered cos it had been nocked over so many times by my two feral feckers...anyway the fella said put it in that lorry container over there.....feck me it was full of flat screen tellys....i have no idea if they worked or not....but i bet a few did ...and old owners had just got the latest model

Workers at my recycling centre told me just that. That people throw away good tellies because they have a new colour scheme or they want a bigger or a better model.Unbelievable.