Climate crazies

Bit of sense being spoken by a news anchor for a change. 

This climate malarkey is way out a hand, an it's getting worse. 

This man is talking truths here, David Attenborough in the cross hairs an all. 

Edited by Francie

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe any of the stats from either side. Those that refuse to believe in global warming are motivated by money through capitalism and fossil fuels, those that are pushing the climate ag

I was waiting on Greta morphing into Hillary and start chanting “impeach the motherfucker” as her face was all distorted with rage and hate. Her mum and dad are vegans and are letting their daughter b

Perhaps you've just proved the point exactly....we will all carry on regardless...and our planet will suffer, of course it will, we breed like rats and live in filth.... its what we are, it's a passin

Posted Images

Shame on him. Climate change is real. He is selective in his choice of stats. The girl is probably heavily influenced by her parents  but that doesn't mean her mesaage is wrong. 8 of the warmest summers on record have happened in the last 10 years in the UK. Instead of summers we often get monsoon weather. I believe in global warming, I can see it happening.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Shame on him. Climate change is real. He is selective in his choice of stats. The girl is probably heavily influenced by her parents  but that doesn't mean her mesaage is wrong. 8 of the warmest summers on record have happened in the last 10 years in the UK. Instead of summers we often get monsoon weather. I believe in global warming, I can see it happening.

I agree that we shouldn't be polluting the earth, with rubbish  but the facts an stats don't lie mate. 

What has he lied about exactly? 

Just now, Rabbit Hunter said:

Does nobody think that we’re in the midst of a natural climate change? I mean nothing stays the same forever and what killed the dinosaurs?

I would say the climate changes on its own terms not ours. 

• Like 1

He has ignored the international scientific consensus which tells us we are in big trouble from rising sea levels,  a significantly hotter planet and more frequent extreme weather events unless we significantly reduce levels of Co2. It's not a chinese hoax, it's not up for debate, it's accepted fact.

1 minute ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Does nobody think that we’re in the midst of a natural climate change? I mean nothing stays the same forever and what killed the dinosaurs?

4 minutes ago, Francie said:

I agree that we shouldn't be polluting the earth, with rubbish. 

The world changes all the time. There wern't cars sbout when there were woolly mammoths and a couple of hundred years ago the sea came a long way inland in the Romney  marsh area. 

• Like 2

it's all lie's. the news want's to bombard your head with this climate crap.burning fossil fuel is bad etc.

but for some strange reason they news tracked boris johnson when he landed in the uk the other day from a helicopter for no apparent reason.

what about climate change then.or no feck climate change then. we want the helicopter shot's.lol 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Balaur said:

https://jembendell.com/2018/07/26/the-study-on-collapse-they-thought-you-should-not-read-yet/

It's beyond recovery, kiss you arses goodbye, and get a good therapist. Been good knowing ya planet earth, even if the climate recovered the sun dies in 300 million years. Enjoy what ya got....

Skimmed that pdf document. Very grim. I hadn't realised cereal yields would be so badly  affected. Jesus, my grandkids are going to have it tough.

45 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Aspergers , a guy I sometimes work with has it, it can make you socially inept, but can also give you clear unemotional logic, I think it can be a gift if you can live with being socially ostracised lol. 

I'd say nearly 8 billion people on our planet is probably taking its toll, 

Would I listen to a young , seemingly intelligent girl, or someone who believes in God and the world was created in 7 days etc.....?

Well sorry buddy its nothing to do with me or my faith, can't argue with truth. 

Just one of the truths he says, is that the islands around Australia are actually gaining land not loosing it. 

This climate change is all political. 

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Skimmed that pdf document. Very grim. I hadn't realised cereal yields would be so badly  affected. Jesus, my grandkids are going to have it tough.

Haha are you serious or on the wind up jukel, crop yields are on the up go an check for yourself. 

Oh an a un backed study found that your 99% less likely today to die from a climate catastrophe than 40 years ago, under 6000 died last year. 

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Why the fuuck we give these numpties a platform I'll never know.

simply because the gullible are lapping it up.you have to believe it "it's on the news" it must be real...

a few year's down the line we will have even more climate TAX'S. but they have to plant the seed in your head first..so you believe....

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Balaur said:

Haha, so climate related deaths from last 100 years lol, most wouldn't have had central heating and bottled water so this is perfect thick fecks stats on climate change.... Brilliant lmao

Central heating or bottled water lol

Ffs Joe it's natural disasters recorded not a local flood.