Jump to content
Dbod

Bedlington x Greyhound

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Not meaning to be contentious here t c, but how do you know he was pure, given the circumstances in which you aquired him? ūüĎć

if you know what your at you can tell a pure from a cross and every pup he threw of the grey bitches met the spec ie no feather and no b and t lol. here are some feathered lurchers 3/4 bred one off boozers fred and one off him the one off fred was 8 months at the time and killed one that day. you can see these are lurchers.

DSCF8158.JPG

Share this post


Link to post

6 minutes ago, two crows said:

if you know what your at you can tell a pure from a cross and every pup he threw of the grey bitches met the spec ie no feather and no b and t lol. here are some feathered lurchers 3/4 bred one off boozers fred and one off him the one off fred was 8 months at the time and killed one that day. you can see these are lurchers.

DSCF8158.JPG

Was just interested that's all.

Is there a particular reason why you don't get feathered or b + t pups from a 1st cross? ūüĎć

Edited by shaaark

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Black neck said:

I always wondered wtf that meant but dint want 2 be first on the dunce hat 

Well done sir

You should have asked, we all know you're a diddlywhack 

But you're our diddlywhack 

Consider yourself well in, or thereabouts¬†¬†ūü§Ē

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

You should have asked, we all know you're a diddlywhack 

But you're our diddlywhack 

Consider yourself well in, or thereabouts¬†¬†ūü§Ē

Ok so where is coo then is it up coalville  end

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Ok so where is coo then is it up coalville  end

Big will Katchum 's your man if you're looking for udders

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

£650?!!! Got to be a misprint 

Can’t believe it. Some o these prices these days are f***ing ridiculous. Also says in the ad full time working homes not wanted :laugh:

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

been looking at them. I know you get variation in this cross but something doesn't sit right with these maybe it's just me. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

Life‚Äôs too short to be reading shite like that in the web ūü§£ you must find some crackers tho ūü§Įūüėā

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Wild-Bill said:

Can’t believe it. Some o these prices these days are f***ing ridiculous. Also says in the ad full time working homes not wanted :laugh:

it means the dogs are only looking for part time work. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, baker boy said:

Rillington bred Bedlington

 

20190920_124031.jpg

f***ing hell there its, your a star baker boy, how much rillington in him? like him btw

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Marvel said:

f***ing hell there its, your a star baker boy, how much rillington in him? like him btw

Im waiting on his ped, he's a young dog, if he makes the grade I can use him over a bitch

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

√ó