THE POLICE IN NORTH YORKSHIRE ?

2 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

not been in trouble myself with the law for almost 25 yrs....but everytime I'm stopped by the police ,I'm told too turn off engine and sit in the car until armed response tip up and search me ?......I don't own a firearm and never will lol....did 1 silly thing at 14 and still having shit for it?

they would be better off catching the real trouble makers imo but that would be too much like hard work for the tired cnuts......they wonder why the general public have lost faith in em?

Standard procedure with sex offenders I think

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never made any secret of it. Didn't bother the raggy-lad beaters in over twenty years of bush whacking with them. I don't come on here to spy. I still fish and do mole trapping and used to do a bit of

See, to me, this is where you the cozzer and Joe public part ways.....when you write that it sounds like you take it very seriously (which I’m sure you do/did) but your ordinary bloke who is completel

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

I got nothing to hide from no 1?you not been on for a while....you been away yourself after getting caught f***ing that goat in the allotments ??watch your chops you thick f***ing cnut,and crawl back under your rock there's a good little boy....

you seem to have an unnatural interest in all things nasty when it comes to children?.....noticed you have made a few strange comments of late on a few threads when children are mentioned .....very worrying.....your last name wasn't Venables or Thompson was it???

• Haha 6
14 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

I got nothing to hide from no 1?you not been on for a while....you been away yourself after getting caught f***ing that goat in the allotments ??watch your chops you thick f***ing cnut,and crawl back under your rock there's a good little boy....

you seem to have an unnatural interest in all things nasty when it comes to children?.....noticed you have made a few strange comments of late on a few threads when children are mentioned .....very worrying.....your last name wasn't Venables or Thompson was it???

f****n hell only joking lol

• Haha 3
16 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Always said there was plod on here scouring about ?

have watch what what we post na ??

Never made any secret of it. Didn't bother the raggy-lad beaters in over twenty years of bush whacking with them. I don't come on here to spy. I still fish and do mole trapping and used to do a bit of ferreting as a lad and a lot of pigeon, rabbit and other vermin shooting and trapping before I retired.

Your secrets are safe with me. Mainly because a) I've no fecking idea who you are. And b) I don't give a shit. ?

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

Never made any secret of it. Didn't bother the raggy-lad beaters in over twenty years of bush whacking with them. I don't come on here to spy. I still fish and do mole trapping and used to do a bit of ferreting as a lad and a lot of pigeon, rabbit and other vermin shooting and trapping before I retired.

Your secrets are safe with me. Mainly because a) I've no fecking idea who you are. And b) I don't give a shit. ?

FairPlay to you fella ?

50 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Sorry dc if o caused offence didn't mean to and I'll watch my chops pmsl

we all like a laugh pal ....call me a skinny f***ing pidgeon with no feathers?(ginger beard I still piss myself everytime I think of it),crackhead,gyppo even a f***ing pakie?.....anything you want....there's no craic in joking about sexual exploitation in children,adults   in my book...poor show just to get a few likes eh?

I will look forward to your  contributions to this site ,of a more positive manner in future......?

Now go wash the smell of that goat from your cock you tramp?

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, Greyman said:

FairPlay to you fella ?

I didn't always not give a shit though.

Back in the 90's, before I went to the dogs I was quite heavily involved with a team from Sth Yorks who were marauding the country taking deer with lurchers. That aspect wasn't really the issue. It was the Subarus and caravans that they were bringing home as souvenirs of their hunting trips and the lock up filling stations that were being emptied of their cigarettes overnight. As I had the most intelligence on this team I was asked by Nth Yorkshire to go up to their HQ where they were holding a briefing about this team, one of whom lived in their county and had been officially dubbed Nth Yorkshire's No. criminal 1 target. They had been following this guy day and night for a month and had loads of photos of him and his crew.

So, off I went and sat through the presentation and at the end they asked what I thought. "Only that you have been following the wrong man." I said. The fecking clowns had spent a whole month following one of ours and not the one who lived on them. You would have thought the PNC owner of the pick-up he was using would have been a clue :doh:

When I retired twenty years later it hadn't got any better ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Nicepix said:

I didn't always not give a shit though.

Back in the 90's, before I went to the dogs I was quite heavily involved with a team from Sth Yorks who were marauding the country taking deer with lurchers. That aspect wasn't really the issue. It was the Subarus and caravans that they were bringing home as souvenirs of their hunting trips and the lock up filling stations that were being emptied of their cigarettes overnight. As I had the most intelligence on this team I was asked by Nth Yorkshire to go up to their HQ where they were holding a briefing about this team, one of whom lived in their county and had been officially dubbed Nth Yorkshire's No. criminal 1 target. They had been following this guy day and night for a month and had loads of photos of him and his crew.

So, off I went and sat through the presentation and at the end they asked what I thought. "Only that you have been following the wrong man." I said. The fecking clowns had spent a whole month following one of ours and not the one who lived on them. You would have thought the PNC owner of the pick-up he was using would have been a clue :doh:

When I retired twenty years later it hadn't got any better ?

I hope your were not responsible for the case that made the News of the World in the 90's. 

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, dytkos said:

Lady down the track from me, Ruby Turner has R11 BYT on her mini, had the letters, black bolts etc spaced so it was R11BY T £60 on the spot fine a bit back. Car is now R11 BYT again lol

Cheers, D.

The Ruby Turner? 

• Confused 1