Sure I heard on one them Alaskan programmes that raw salmon can cause salmon poisoning in dogs 👍

Edited by W. Katchum

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Sure I heard on one them Alaskan programmes that raw salmon can cause salmon poisoning in dogs 👍

Those grizzly's seem to do ok on it 😂

• Haha 1

May dogs eat raw salmon heads and there still alive couldn’t  catch a mixi rabbit but still alive 👍

• Like 1

The old fish market that's now gone used to sell these conger heads fecking gret things must had fair bit of meat on 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Black neck said:

The old fish market that's now gone used to sell these conger heads fecking gret things must had fair bit of meat on 

Fish cheeks are the one mate never heard of the things until I started working with a Jamaica fella thought he was pulling my Plonka fish cheek soup ffs f****r eats chicken feet cow foot the lot savage he is 😳

2 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

Fish cheeks are the one mate never heard of the things until I started working with a Jamaica fella thought he was pulling my Plonka fish cheek soup ffs f****r eats chicken feet cow foot the lot savage he is 😳

Yeah I've seen some African brother s buying cows hoofs wtf the do wi um I've no clue

22 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Yeah I've seen some African brother s buying cows hoofs wtf the do wi um I've no clue

Soup & stew mate said he was gonna bring me some in told him not to bother 🤢 

14 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

Soup & stew mate said he was gonna bring me some in told him not to bother 🤢 

Probably be alright after all people eat haggis

On 07/09/2019 at 20:11, Daniel cain said:

minced duck and chicken livers,tripe,nuts,sprats and salmon heads today...20190907_200939.jpg.e92cfc3428768471a0f28ef60813a99f.jpg

Salmo heed ☝️

• Like 1

8 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

8 hours ago, joe ox said:

Those grizzly's seem to do ok on it 😂

Saw a documentary on youtube about wolves in British Columbia. The grizzlies get tapeworms from the salmon, they're bloody massive! but the worms die when they hibernate, apparently these worms would kill the wolves, so they only eat the salmon heads.

Bear worms Untitled.png

• Like 2

On 15/09/2019 at 11:16, joe ox said:

Its the same as the veggies saying humans don't need to eat meat but they have to supplement their diet because they don't.

There would be no need for supplements in a barf diet if it was the one answer.

AniForte BARF Complete Supplement is a 100% natural supplement specifically developed for dogs on raw feed diets. It is a natural source of minerals and essential nutrients and it ensures that your pet is on a sustainable and balanced BARF diet.

produktbild_1000ml_Dose_barf-complete_500g_1200x1200px_72dpi@2x.jpg

Joe there his no need fa supplements in a good varied raw diet that what's left in the green tripes his enough plenty green in there already processed the indiuo  people source there fibre and greens from the elk tripe a jukel don't need a lot of green matter veg etc. Ya see it evolving domesticated dogs on kibble only seem ta do well on kibble a few generations of this and they need the carbs ta look good and feel fuller. The kibble if used should act has the topper the main diet raw trouble his expence these nice packet Ed raw are rediciously overpriced feed trip from the slaughter house with a chhep low protein. Kibble winter up the protein and fats with a higher protein kibble tripe and plenty fatty lamb bones and what Eva else ya come a Ross keep it cheep and healthy they'll go well on it. Feck this raw suppliers rip off merchants. Atb bill

On 15/09/2019 at 11:26, Black neck said:

I feed both meat and biscuit mixed together and I got something like the above and bottles of salmon oil just so it looks like I know what I'm on wi the meat is chicken backs tripe beef and lamb all minced 

Ffs now I've gorra get some fecking trout or I wont 

More than good enough for  them get the sal. On heads instead of trout though far superior had many a dinneryself of sal. O. Heads plenty on em lol atb bill