Pre Season

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dogs have been getting trotted about 25 mile a week for the last month or so getting them tightened up ready for the season, just waiting for the ground to get softened up a bit now and its full steam

We are ready. 

Yes I have to admit it gives me ‘an enormous sense of well being” driving up to Dartmoor at first light walking round watching rabbits disappear time and time again  ,driving back and feeding the dog

Posted Images

1 hour ago, joe ox said:

I

Its called a muscle meat now that the barf diet is popular but was always considered offal before that.

I AllwYs knew it was muscle meat joe so fa get Mr barf its always been there raw tripe his muscle meat and in the raw feeders freezer the most expensive I get ten kilo da four quid or few bellies here and there da free when my mate drops them off. Meat. Atb bill

1 minute ago, Balaur said:

Id say it's muscle same as heart  but generalised as offal, if it gets removed when you gut a deer it's offal, stop talking tripe...?

I must have consumed maybe a ton in weight in my time blak pepper awY ya go and that ain't a load a tripe. Meaty tripe fat stripped  oiled bleached and yall have a hut of steel. Atb bill

• Haha 1