Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fazza123

David platts

Recommended Posts


13 minutes ago, fazza123 said:

Does anyone know if he still breeds anything these days?ย 

TIA

Yes he has a on going advertisement in the CMW.

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

lads I know was there few weeks back picking up their pups๐Ÿ‘

IMG-20190722-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20190722-WA0002.jpg

he looks a happy chap

  • Haha 15

Share this post


Link to post

Dan.... That pic with the 2 pups is it from the day they took pups away ?ย 

They don't look that big for 8 wk old pups considering the way that they are bredย 

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, breeze said:

Dan.... That pic with the 2 pups is it from the day they took pups away ?ย 

They don't look that big for 8 wk old pups considering the way that they are bredย 

i think thats from when they went to look andchoose them breeze mate๐Ÿ‘

Share this post


Link to post

must admit I was tempted at these....spoke to platt about 2 month ago.....if I'm honest I wouldn't mind trying one ....but have always hankered after the 3/4 grey x deer...rather than the half cross.....would be nice if somone out there with a well worked half cross......put it over maxhardcores ...greyhound

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, TOMO said:

must admit I was tempted at these....spoke to platt about 2 month ago.....if I'm honest I wouldn't mind trying one ....but have always hankered after the 3/4 grey x deer...rather than the half cross.....would be nice if somone out there with a well worked half cross......put it over maxhardcores ...greyhound

a mate of mine had one bred exactly as you said tomo was very fast but that was about it, another mate had first cross that looked like it was going to outclass every hare it ran but about a minuet in it would peel off and run back, not my cup of tea at all.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, two crows said:

a mate of mine had one bred exactly as you said tomo was very fast but that was about it, another mate had first cross that looked like it was going to outclass every hare it ran but about a minuet in it would peel off and run back, not my cup of tea at all.

So you wouldnt rush to get one then two crows. I've been thinking about one for a while but ideally I'd like one x bull/greyhound but you dont see many being bred.ย 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...