2 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Sold out of DL 120 65w lamps but will have more soon.

Still have a few of the DL 160 lamps left thats the one trigger  like best I still cant make mind up think it will be this one tuch heaver but still light enough for my ageing arms lol

Dai,the only reason you have ageing arm is from carrying that big fat wallet of yours around 💪💰💰💪

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, patterdale said:

Dai,the only reason you have ageing arm is from carrying that big fat wallet of yours around 💪💰💰💪

Lol if only mate

• Haha 1

Any one buying a lamp and going to Midlands game fair Saturday or Sunday I will through in a free ticket wother £20

• Like 1

4 hours ago, All-terrain said:

Gonna try this one this season,has few different coloured beams, At 

8B6526C3-7E0C-4008-A80F-EDAB1C273580.jpeg

Been out for a years now it was advised in country man's weekly if I'm right years ago it was about £350 but sounded brilliant in the right up.hope it's a good lamp for you .keep us posted on how it goes

4 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Been out for a years now it was advised in country man's weekly if I'm right years ago it was about £350 but sounded brilliant in the right up.hope it's a good lamp for you .keep us posted on how it goes

I have seen little lamps like that at the shows not that one but similar whats the beam like compared to a normal size lamp.

5 hours ago, two crows said:

I have seen little lamps like that at the shows not that one but similar whats the beam like compared to a normal size lamp.

It can very widle it can come down to shape or reflect and led I had one that was similar shape but that beam was a bit to wide for most lampers but this one has a longer head so could have a tighter beam.lots if lads still think bigger is better lol but not necessarily with new led lamps

• Like 1

Tried out the 65W lamp from d Lloyd the other night . 

10/10 

simple as that everything was just right ,wait balance, beam,  just perfect’ at last a lamp which does the job close in and really far away so another good buy from D Lloyd happy nights lamping with a good little lamp . Ps

one little thing that I did notice was there was know where to attach a tether easily made right with a little parra cord

• Like 1

On 21/09/2019 at 17:27, patterdale said:

Cheers for putting that up mate .defo looks like more of a shooter light them guy seem to spend big buck's on they scopes lamp not like us poor lurcher guy

• Like 2

2 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Cheers for putting that up mate .defo looks like more of a shooter light them guy seem to spend big buck's on they scopes lamp not like us poor lurcher guy

It has flood or spot option, Dimmer, four colours, nicely balanced,fits in pocket, quality built, feels solid enough, At