Is d Lloyd still on here selling lamps sorry if this is in wrong place 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Bradus1 said:

Is d Lloyd still on here selling lamps sorry if this is in wrong place 

He’s still on here, Drop him a pm mate he may be able to help you out.

i had a lamp off Lloyd it was one of the first three the middle one fits in my coat pocket easy to charge no battery good beam but i only do rabbit and the odd mistake on the hare nice and light well worth the money  

3 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Be getting new model lamps soon

Anything cordless, as bright as the 120 but narrower beam mate?

I’m after new lamp but don’t want something that spreads just a tight beam any advice. 

2 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Anything cordless, as bright as the 120 but narrower beam mate?

Yes and more distance if you can wait should be here in a week but I will want to test it fully before selling them

• Like 2

2 hours ago, forest said:

I’m after new lamp but don’t want something that spreads just a tight beam any advice. 

If you can hang on a week or to I'll have what you are after but need to test fully before selling think this will change lamping for every one no more battery over shoulder and wirers getting in the way

• Like 2

These new lamps that your getting in... Are they just Led mate ? 

3 hours ago, breeze said:

These new lamps that your getting in... Are they just Led mate ? 

Yes mate jest led

On 30/08/2019 at 19:26, D Lloyd said:

If you can hang on a week or to I'll have what you are after but need to test fully before selling think this will change lamping for every one no more battery over shoulder and wirers getting in the way

I’m not a regular on here. Do you deal in them or have a shop. 

5 hours ago, Marvel said:

anything more discrete than a f***ing dust bin lid.

Getting smaller all the time will up date this post end of the week

• Like 1

14 hours ago, forest said:

I’m not a regular on here. Do you deal in them or have a shop. 

Pm me if you need one

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adzyy98
      I’m just getting into this for my first season and doing quite well for my first season, just wanting any advice for starting out etc. These are my two bitches white and brindle is 7 and the black and white is 12 months. 

• By B Woodsford
      Any litters coming up? Midlands area 
    • By Jekyll
      After a very poor season last year  due to a back injury hopefully will get better luck this season.
      Been out a couple times this week as the weather and grounds is abit more favourable albeit warm still. 
      Edi still has got a fair way to go to get a level of fitness back for decent night, but hopefully won’t be long. 
      Atb have a good season everyone! 

• By B Woodsford
      Iv got a kelpie bull greyhound he’s 11 months old done all the training with him and thought he was ready to start lamping. I took him out to watch a few times end of last season and took him to watch again more recent before letting him off. His recall is normally spot on even in the day time if he is chasing a rabbit and I call him back he comes back. But when I take him out lamping as soon as he misses the rabbit his nose goes straight to the ground and there is no getting him back. Been told it’s called hunting up. Any ideas to fix it? Iv been told it might be the kelpie in him as they can be head strong but Iv not really had any other problems with him. One person told me to just keep letting him do it  till the penny drops but don’t want him to get bad habits. At the minute I turn my back on him and walk out the field when he jumps the gate I put him back on the slip. or if I stand still for 5-10 min he comes back, but then all the rabbits are gone. 

• By Barrie
      For those not already aware, Alison Johnstone MSP (Scottish Green Party) has tabled a Private Member’s Bill, which if approved would have a severe, negative impact on all forms of hunting with dogs. It is presently out for public consultation and that consultation period ends on 15th September 2019, which is less than a month away. It’s essential that you and as many other likeminded individuals as possible respond before that date.
      Before responding, it’s advisable to read the comments and notes of guidance provided by the Scottish Countryside Alliance and/or Scottish Association of Country Sports. These can be found at: https://www.countryside-alliance.org/getattachment/cd8b72ad-d577-4523-bbcb-5b19a6e89461/Alison-Johnstone-Consultation-Countryside-Alliance-Response_.pdf?lang=en-GB and   https://www.sacs.org.uk/media/uploads/cat-252/banning-fox-and-hare-control-in-scotland-sacs-consultation-guidance-for-members.pdf
      The survey is also available online and can be completed at: https://www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/WildMammals/
      It’s important to complete the survey in full (including names and addresses) and no matter how frustrating, or ridiculous you may find some of the proposals, please remember “courtesy at all times”. There's no extra points for belligerence, or for rudeness, the purpose of the exercise is to improve awareness, NOT to make any more enemies than we already have.
      Y.I.S. - Barrie