Dog breeding and no doubt Dog thieving in the UK nothing new,as well as price

Some people dont have the knolage experience to train a gun dog spaniels pointer dogs for a falcon work labs even lurchers in past they bought in it's there money some pay way over the top but put it into man hours it takes two years to get a good gun dog right some pay crazy money for them the reason being they have it simple . Some best hare dogs I seen were bought fr top dollar simple 

20190801_225850.jpg

Edited by Bearfoot

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are dog peddlers really the scum of the earth? If a lad can get £30.000 grand for a litter of pups good luck to him. The punters are getting what they want and the breeder pays for his wedding, happy

Before people run out on the latest get rich quick scheme, the french bulldog is an absolutely useless breed of dog and I have known plenty of chancers get there fingers burned, because the puppy’s of

Looked after one of those frenchies for a girl I no some time back, thing would faint if you took her out for a decent walk, chuck some water on it and cool it off and it would spring back up ready fo

Posted Images

5 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

How can you be jealous of summat that anybody can do mate? Genuine question? I got a Kc bred terrier bitch here, an I paid near on 800 for her as my daughter wanted one, never once have I thought about breeding her to line me pocket even tho I work hard an don’t earn a great deal an me wife works hard aswell. Drive a 10 year ole motor an have 1 holiday a year, much ye reckon I could have earned in past 5 years we had that bitch? Fact is if we ever breed her the pups willl be all be rehomed to family an mates as they all literally bickering about who gets pups as she a very nice wee dog to have about house with kids, but other than asking them to cover the papers if they get registered or what ever I’d feel a cnut asking for them for the money, never mind asking more if they white or for a bitch ffs ??

Did your daughter ask for a k.c registered terrier or just a terrier ???

1 hour ago, fireman said:

So those of you who think it's moraly wrong to breed dogs for a living do you also think it's moraly wrong to hunt kill things for fun under the title pest control or game shooting?.:hmm:

Whats the relevance between hunting/pest control......and puppy peddling though mate i dont get the connection ?

Personally i couldnt give a shit,to me dogs are property and owners can do what they like with them.....i just think it tells a lot about a mans constitution to resort to breeding and selling puppies to get money that he cant get himself.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
28 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Whats the relevance between hunting/pest control......and puppy peddling though mate i dont get the connection ?

Personally i couldnt give a shit,to me dogs are property and owners can do what they like with them.....i just think it tells a lot about a mans constitution to resort to breeding and selling puppies to get money that he cant get himself.

What about a working man with a family etc having a single litter just to make some handy extra cash? Not everyone can raise an 10-20k in a few months, even years so would you really deny him that and question his constitution?

6 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I thought we was talking about puppy peddling not a random once in a blue moon breeding.

That’s all I’ve been on about tbh just a single bitch round the house/garden but with the intention of having a litter out of her at some point. 

Puppy farms/peddlars doing it full time is and always has been a massive no go for me, but taking advantage of the ridiculous prices people are prepared to pay for them as a one off is something I’d defo consider! 

Before people run out on the latest get rich quick scheme, the french bulldog is an absolutely useless breed of dog and I have known plenty of chancers get there fingers burned, because the puppy’s often don’t survive, or the vets bills to deliver them eat up most of the money, have known them sit on and suffocate pups and many born with cleft pallets, WARNING PEOPLE ONLY BRAG ABOUT SUCCESS, FAILURE IS QUICKLY BRUSHED AWAY, a bit like gamblers always talk about the wins ✌️✌️

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
9 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Moraly mate whats worse,breeding dogs and looking after them as well as you can or going out and killing something for fun but justifying it by calling it pest control.As for getting money,that is what they do,there livestock farmers,it's there jobs and far better for a couple in there 60's to be doing that than out grafting on the streets.I use to think it horrid myself but then iv'e seen the kennels.been there all day many a time and i can't really say it's a poor old do any more as like i say the animals are very well looked after and they live in clean honest conditions.

3 hours ago, Greyman said:

Before people run out on the latest get rich quick scheme, the french bulldog is an absolutely useless breed of dog and I have known plenty of chancers get there fingers burned, because the puppy’s often don’t survive, or the vets bills to deliver them eat up most of the money, have known them sit on and suffocate pups and many born with cleft pallets, WARNING PEOPLE ONLY BRAG ABOUT SUCCESS, FAILURE IS QUICKLY BRUSHED AWAY, a bit like gamblers always talk about the wins ✌️✌️

I’ll bet you never find a big cat

9 hours ago, fireman said:

Moraly mate whats worse,breeding dogs and looking after them as well as you can or going out and killing something for fun but justifying it by calling it pest control.As for getting money,that is what they do,there livestock farmers,it's there jobs and far better for a couple in there 60's to be doing that than out grafting on the streets.I use to think it horrid myself but then iv'e seen the kennels.been there all day many a time and i can't really say it's a poor old do any more as like i say the animals are very well looked after and they live in clean honest conditions.

Its apples and oranges though mate....pest control is necessary,breeding countless amounts of poor quality dogs is not necessary.....we can all dress it up however we see fit,personally i cant find anything good about buying a dog with the sole purpose of making money from breeding it......is it as bad as sucking dick behind Kings Cross station to make money..... no,but it shows similar weakness and indignity in my opinion.

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Its apples and oranges though mate....pest control is necessary,breeding countless amounts of poor quality dogs is not necessary.....we can all dress it up however we see fit,personally i cant find anything good about buying a dog with the sole purpose of making money from breeding it......is it as bad as sucking dick behind Kings Cross station to make money..... no,but it shows similar weakness and indignity in my opinion.

Can't argue with that Gnash but unfortunately all of those markets exist. Maybe Kings Cross' resident sausage wallets should be investing their hard earned in puppy farms. :icon_eek:

52 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

Can't argue with that Gnash but unfortunately all of those markets exist. Maybe Kings Cross' resident sausage wallets should be investing their hard earned in puppy farms. :icon_eek:

At these prices are you mad ?

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

At these prices are you mad ?

I don't know, mate. Someone earlier posted of thirty grand from a litter of pups. If supply could meet that demand it's a very lucrative industry. It's easy to see why some are tempted with that kind of return.