Rediculous Becoming The Norm

The mindset of yer average Joe soap are changing. Frightening to think that the masses are slowly getting on board with the crazy's, and that we are becoming the minorities in the shit show of todays world.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all live (hopefully) to a set of morals, it is against my set of morals to leave a fish to a lingering death when I can simply knock it on the head so to do so is (to me) immoral.

I think that we as hunters and fishermen have a moral obligation to treat our quarry with respect at all times. To leave a fish flapping it's life away on the bank when all it takes is a knock on the

I hate seeing fish flapping about instead if then getting knocked on the head and i'll moan like feck at my fishing pal if he leaves one to do such a thing,no need for letting an animals suffer and it

Tbf he could have knocked the fish head instead of leaving flapping about in a public area ,he done himself or his fellow fishermen no favors there. He gave the whack jobs a reason. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, kanny said:

Tbf he could have knocked the fish head instead of leaving flapping about in a public area ,he done himself or his fellow fishermen no favors there. He gave the whack jobs a reason. 

That's the norm over there, but yea, once they started shouting he should have clocked those fish on the head . At least they wouldn't have tossed that fish back in ?

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

Those fishermen were to blame in so many ways. 

1.  Why leave it flapping about 

2. Why not fill the cnut in as soon as he started. 

I agree with point number one. 

I like point number two most though. 

That bloke needed chopping. 

I think that we as hunters and fishermen have a moral obligation to treat our quarry with respect at all times. To leave a fish flapping it's life away on the bank when all it takes is a knock on the head is to me immoral and shows us in the worst possible light....

• Like 9
25 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

I think that we as hunters and fishermen have a moral obligation to treat our quarry with respect at all times. To leave a fish flapping it's life away on the bank when all it takes is a knock on the head is to me immoral and shows us in the worst possible light....

Immoral? Surly your not being serious?

5 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Immoral? Surly your not being serious?

We all live (hopefully) to a set of morals, it is against my set of morals to leave a fish to a lingering death when I can simply knock it on the head so to do so is (to me) immoral.

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, stumfelter said:

What about using fish as live bait is that immoral as well?