1 hour ago, kanny said:

Yep, making him look like he won the argument without even turning up. He’ll use it now at every opportunity to make those that banned him look fools and feel guilty. He’s just a shti stirrer 

• Like 1

I watched a blog by the fieldsports channel and Charlie Jacobi was disappointed that he got banned from going. I believe faced with an audience of hunters as opposed to the normal sycophants that he sorrounds himself with Packham would get shot down in flames, there's a saying "keep your friends close but your enemies closer".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Maybe to answer to the people who’s lives he’s affecting, with any luck he gets used as a clay pigeon

He doesn’t give one flying fcuk about  those people never did never will so where is the logic in inviting a rat cnut like that to speak at a gamefair.  

• Like 4

Couldn't agree more dogmandont, what did he and his chrony think would be achieved talking at a game fair, try to make peace with all the people they upset with his mess of revoking the GLs, what a bloody joke!

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Gav said:

Couldn't agree more dogmandont, what did he and his chrony think would be achieved talking at a game fair, try to make peace with all the people they upset with his mess of revoking the GLs, what a bloody joke!

There is no reasoning with his sort so why bother. Why lower the tone of a family day out by having that prick there. When has he or the bbc ever given the hunting or shooting community a platform to put their side across in an unbiased fashion. 

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, dogmandont said:

He doesn’t give one flying fcuk about  those people never did never will so where is the logic in inviting a rat cnut like that to speak at a gamefair.  

Totally agree I hate the c**t too, I was just hoping it was for a public lynching haha

• Haha 2

He should have been allowed to attend. He has become one of the most important and powerful people in the UK at present that is influencing the general public and ultimately the fate of a land that we love. I don't know the details but assume it would have been high profile? We have nothing to hide or be ashamed of but our greatest weakness is that we have no voice and the only publicity that we get is negative publicity. Packham has a massive influence on the general public through his BBC programmes and social media. Our greatest strength is that when land is managed traditionally it  is being managed sympathetically to the benefit of everyone and everything that lives there or visits. True conservation at no cost to the tax payer. And the general public are not aware of that. They are ignorant, in more ways than one, but their only education is from the likes of Packham.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fieldsports Britain didn't want him there for as speech. They wanted to smuggle him in, sneak him into a private area, and kick the shit, I mean interview him about all the lies and false facts he's spreading to the gullable public.

The fact he wouldn't even have answered half of what was thrown at him, would have shown him for what he is. All recorded for the world to see. Would have had the c**t by the balls. He couldn't even storm out. He would have had to rely on Fieldsports Britain to get him out the same way as he got in. Missed oppertunity I say.

• Like 2

I tend to agree with dogmandont. Whatever the outcome of this, if he attended or not it would have gone badly for the shooting community. He'd have spun it anyway he could to get whatever publicity he wants. Say what you like about him and or Wild Justice one thing they are is incredibly media savvy. Far more so than any shooting organisation. 

• Like 1