Nick 

ive done the same with the eye cup but just be mind full of the recoil , a mate off mine told me to do the same and its a hundred % better 

its a pitty that the eye cup cant be changed for a softer rubber i think it would make things a lot easyer

atb mate 

3 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Only messing mate as I always get told I'm the stereotype farmer, grumbling all the time as I hold up traffic in the tractor! 

Talking of tractors, I'm in my little welding bay welding Sumo front box's and counter weight things. The whole thing is roasting and so am I ! ?

• Sad 1
10 hours ago, David.evans said:

Nick 

ive done the same with the eye cup but just be mind full of the recoil , a mate off mine told me to do the same and its a hundred % better 

its a pitty that the eye cup cant be changed for a softer rubber i think it would make things a lot easyer

atb mate 

First shot at night ? I wasn’t mind full ?, A angled eye cup like on my helion thermal would be better 

1 hour ago, Baldcoot said:

I use these to give eye relief and stop oh flip " i now have a black eye" or words to that effect 40mm SOFT rubber ,but 32 mm upwards are on the bay if you be bored enough to look for them atb

40mm eyepiece.jpg

Don't let me near that, it'll have black ink on it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If I count correctly int he shadows is that 16 in 1 night?

Apart from the cost to the farmer, I wonder if the leave the countryside alone because it balances itself farce brigade would have been worrying about the decline in rabbits and wild birds in the area had the problem not been addressed. Probably would have blamed shooting for the decline!!

Edited by Alsone
  • Like 1