New pup I shall be collecting when old enough

32 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Top man. Like that name always wanted a dog named gypsy myself but feel it would suit a bitch better so that's for that maybe one day dog for me. If not I'll just convince someone else to call there dog it instead ?

I had a bitch called gypsy round the early eighties by feck she lived up to her name could steal food better than a bag head grey collie whippet x beddy grey had some good times with her 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to having another pup to train and bring on I’m really looking forward to having a team of 2 again 

I’ve always said I’d have a lurcher called swift one day. in our family it’s normally a family thing picking names out a hat that we like then done on heads or tails on a coin to the final names till

Few pictures I was sent of the pups 

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

I'm total opposite not a fan of bitches not owned one myself but been around them and just dosnt feel the same to me. Also I can't be dealing with seasons. But never know what the future holds I may end up with one yet. 

i am the same , ive had both  , and found dogs suit me better, i find most bitches are more sensitive than  males , but in saying that these 2 males ive got now are very sensitive  easy to up set. but as said  can work them all year, no seasons to worry about nice pup , hope it works out.

• Like 2
On 10/07/2019 at 16:49, Black neck said:

I have found that dogs spend most of their time thinking of new and interesting ways to be a cent 

True that but a good male  hard ta beat my best been males bitches get yas Reliable output and has they say pound fa pound are more likely ta get yas a good un atb bill

53 minutes ago, billhardy said:

True that but a good male  hard ta beat my best been males bitches get yas Reliable output and has they say pound fa pound are more likely ta get yas a good un atb bill

Think it my personality clashes wi dogs more seam to have more patience wi the bitches dont know why