Kelpies as a stud,

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My pup today ......  

Few recent pics of my pup, looking more lurcher like now, picks everything up very quickly 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I didn’t say that, I said they that confident an young they don’t know no diff, the whole litter was humping each other like young pups do, they will soon get put in there place an them decide for themselves if they dominant or submissive, you honestly think your talking to a fool bill, that’s your first mistake ye fruit bat??

Se katch how words can be bent I learned that from you lol atb bill

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

An that’s why your posts look like a bag a scrabble tiles been scattered across the floor? deniability?

Words are words katch I know folk that don't know the meaning of a written word but that don't stop them from being superb handlers of horse stock jukels hounds terriers etc and from a side ward glance just know the animal fa you Freddie flintstone wresstler ya got a long way ta go yet atb bill

im just having a joke with you bill.

but to be honest with you.i do believe you have a decent amount of running dog knowledge and experience in your head from reading stuff you have posted on here.

7 minutes ago, king said:

but to be honest with you.i do believe you have a decent amount of running dog knowledge and experience in your head from reading stuff you have posted on here.

? you can actually fathom half of what bill writes?! Kin el, well done mate ?.

Nah, got to be honest, sometimes bill does indeed make sense, especially when he leaves the green eyed monster at home ........... FACT ?

• Like 1
Just now, king said:

i believe this I take posts has they come read em tomorrow maybey I forgot them  but I do know this I can find a red in a fallow. A seizable any given time of month of year I know where they reside right down ta when they pass my way any given time if year goats I know where there's a fecking field full a them my old dog nearly mistook them has a small fallows hind I whistle him up smelly pisssey b*****ds lol atb Bill running theses froze stray plantations fa the resident red ain't no walk in the park but at times we have success.atb bill

Just now, shaaark said:

? you can actually fathom half of what bill writes?! Kin el, well done mate ?.

Nah, got to be honest, sometimes bill does indeed make sense, especially when he leaves the green eyed monster at home ........... FACT ?

it is hard shark to work it out sometimes.ive got to read on about 5 word's untill i get it a bit then go back to the strange word then carry on..

but sometime's i cant work a whole sentence out..

5 minutes ago, king said:

it is hard shark to work it out sometimes.ive got to read on about 5 word's untill i get it a bit then go back to the strange word then carry on..

but sometime's i cant work a whole sentence out..

Yeah, it's like that on here very often. Especially friday and saturday nights. Hmmmm I wonder why that is? ?

2 minutes ago, billhardy said:

i believe this I take posts has they come read em tomorrow maybey I forgot them  but I do know this I can find a red in a fallow. A seizable any given time of month of year I know where they reside right down ta when they pass my way any given time if year goats I know where there's a fecking field full a them my old dog nearly mistook them has a small fallows hind I whistle him up smelly pisssey b*****ds lol atb Bill running theses froze stray plantations fa the resident red ain't no walk in the park but at times we have success.atb bill

iv'e seen 1 hoof mark in 2yrs here bill.i allways check the damp sediment line on the edge of the field's to see what's moving about..

or a remote winter splash is good for print's..

and goat's eye's spook me a bit lol..

4 minutes ago, king said:

iv'e seen 1 hoof mark in 2yrs here bill.i allways check the damp sediment line on the edge of the field's to see what's moving about..

or a remote winter splash is good for print's..

and goat's eye's spook me a bit lol..

These plenty by me I can fin em  get a run in the mor ING if I want atb bill

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

An gay tail is a show thing an usually whenever summat like a fox terrier tail don’t stand proud instead curls over its back. Bills bill, half a what he says is true, sometimes?

Get a grip only half now ya know its AllwYs true baring occasional mistakes atb bill

31 minutes ago, billhardy said:

These plenty by me I can fin em  get a run in the mor ING if I want atb bill

This place like that Bill, think it’s not far from you to be honest. Lost the pup up there for about 40 mins few weeks ago. Was thinking of having an early one in the morning up there again to be honest

F8C9E16F-D2F1-419B-9561-73910697BF67.jpeg

BBEBA90B-3E34-472A-92E2-82896CEAD16A.jpeg

• Like 1