Myxomatosis already ?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It shows our governments up for what they are shower of cnts they can pay scientists to develop one of the most cruel ways of controlling a pest species,tell us that old Brock needs protecting and the

I hope the cnut who developed these diseases died a slow painful death and all his offspring.

It's all down to the flees then carry. The ones we caught last winter had no or little flees and only a slight indication of mixie I was so torn as to well as to kill them or not. I let them live in a

Posted Images

Seems like a real bad strain of it, this past 3 years or so they been hit harder than usual. I wondered if it was a combination of mixy and rhd that was getting them.

Plenty of hawks doing well out of it though

don't despair too much. a place on East Coast last year held good numbers. went last June dying everywhere full of mixy. just been back this June and more rabbits than before some serious numbers so you never know. 

• Like 2

Seems every time they get wiped out they breed harder and you see more young than previous years but they still get knocked down by it again.

Might have to travel this winter.

Time will tell 

I think but could be wrobg the vhd makes there eyes go glassy but the look healthy otherwise. Remember catching a few off a good area looked blind and poor as rooks and the population on that spot wemt right down.

• Like 1