Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
LurcherLad94

Feet

Recommended Posts


Just now, Dobbie said:

That's not him that's my little lads dad....... ffs did you have to not seen his face in years. 

 

And OT calm down you arse and stop thinking your clever and winding every one it not working they think you a dick which you are after 12 cans but as a rule your just about bearable now behave your self listen and learn. 

Turn his internet off dobbie😂 atleast one a yous is sensible 👍😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Dobbie said:

That's not him that's my little lads dad....... ffs did you have to not seen his face in years. 

 

And OT calm down you arse and stop thinking your clever and winding every one it not working they think you a dick which you are after 12 cans but as a rule your just about bearable now behave your self listen and learn. 

My apologies Dobbie, no offence meant I did think that was OT ..............my bad nobody else's  👍

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, delswal said:

My apologies Dobbie, no offence meant I did think that was OT ..............my bad nobody else's  👍

Let down really thought we could all put a face to the plonka 😂

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Saltmoon said:

Let down really thought we could all put a face to the plonka 😂

Sry pal my bad lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Turn his internet off dobbie😂 atleast one a yous is sensible 👍😂

More like smash his phone and hold his money back so he can't buy another 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, Our team said:

Do ya want one 

Not really as the chances of us ever meeting are very very silm unless you goin Midland game fair this year 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Dobbie said:

More like smash his phone and hold his money back so he can't buy another 

That’s the spirit 😂👍

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

Right so we have figured out dobbie is a hottie, an sensible to boot, so maybe our team is right an has got more money than a horse has hair 😂

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Right so we have figured out dobbie is a hottie, an sensible to boot, so maybe our team is right an has got more money than a horse has hair 😂

or a donkey has cock 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, fred90 said:

or a donkey has cock 

Don't be an ASS 😂🤪

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Saltmoon said:

Not really as the chances of us ever meeting are very very silm unless you goin Midland game fair this year 

TYSON 🤨

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Our team said:

We have.??? Who is we???  For I am me  myself and  why.... 

We is me myself an i😉

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Right so we have figured out dobbie is a hottie, an sensible to boot, so maybe our team is right an has got more money than a horse has hair 😂

All that and I do OK for a single parent living on my own it not for money...I like a good laugh though and he does make me 😂 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...