stealthy1

Bob Arum sees Muhammad Ali and George Foreman in Briton

3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Joe was that good I prob got his rec mixed up with Mayweathers.

Wait 🙄

You bought the fury ppv tonight max ?

6 hours ago, dytkos said:

3/4 am BT Sport £19.95. Radio reports live and then YouTube for me.

Cheers, D.

Now just said it could be five/half past.

Cheers, D.

12 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Joe was that good I prob got his rec mixed up with Mayweathers.

Wait 🙄

Wait for what? We can all make mistakes. Not really a big deal, so don't worry about it

10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Wait for what? We can all make mistakes. Not really a big deal, so don't worry about it

I thought you might of count Mays win over Mcgregor 😁

And said he was 50 and 0 lol

11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Worry 😁

Whats that 👍

19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I thought you might of count Mays win over Mcgregor 😁

And said he was 50 and 0 lol

It's atually 51 and 0 if you count mcregor and that japanese gimp he beat in january lol

19 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Worry 😁

Whats that 👍

Something we should all try to do less of 🙂

You genuinely have to say that last night Tyson fury beat both his opponent and Anthony Joshua 

he absolutely sold himself to the American public 

Apollo creed shorts 

his Jesus thank you as per normal 

and his mike speech 

belt or not , 

whose laughing now ? 

• Like 4

Greyhound trainer,boxing,ballerina it doesnt matter people shouldnt have strong opinions on subjects they have no right to have strong opinions on......a view is ok everyone has views on things but folk with strong opinions on subjects you have no knowledge or experience of get found out very quickly.

I have views on hunting.....i dont have strong opinions on hunting as i have no right to....and if i did voice strong opinions on hunting i would quickly make a fool of myself.

Character flaw.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, martyn2233 said:

Tyson Fury’s bid to take over US flops as just 9,000 fans turn out at MGM Grand for Tom Schwarz win

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/9305987/tyson-fury-tom-schwarz-fight-mgm-grand-fans/

Yanks are gullible as f**k and love a story......but surely even they must have seen this shit coming !

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Greyhound trainer,boxing,ballerina it doesnt matter people shouldnt have strong opinions on subjects they have no right to have strong opinions on......a view is ok everyone has views on things but folk with strong opinions on subjects you have no knowledge or experience of get found out very quickly.

I have views on hunting.....i dont have strong opinions on hunting as i have no right to....and if i did voice strong opinions on hunting i would quickly make a fool of myself.

Character flaw.

Have to say I completely agree with that, that’s why I only read the threads in boxing an sports in general as Iv never really competed in them an give em my all or spent years around the sport😀

• Like 1

19 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Have to say I completely agree with that, that’s why I only read the threads in boxing an sports in general as Iv never really competed in them an give em my all or spent years around the sport😀

Hows the weightlifting going mate ? The 5x5 is decent. Going to do another 9 weeks of it. Re test my max lifts then maybe switch to something a bit different.

5 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Hows the weightlifting going mate ? The 5x5 is decent. Going to do another 9 weeks of it. Re test my max lifts then maybe switch to something a bit different.

Still at it mate, an really enjoying it.  Starting to think k could be doin mare tho, stuck to the 5x5 programme religiously am even with the added extra excersizes I feel I could be doing a bit more in gym, not on me off days but on days I am there, ill stick it out for now but then I think I gonna try an beast meself for a while an see how that goes 😂