stealthy1

Bob Arum sees Muhammad Ali and George Foreman in Briton

Probably the only modern Heavyweight who could of stood alongside and again probably beat most of the Heavyweight Greats of all time👍

20 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Probably the only modern Heavyweight who could of stood alongside and again probably beat most of the Heavyweight Greats of all time👍

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

24 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

You’re a proper wind up merchant, I’ll give you that 😁 Fury hasn’t even proved he can beat the best heavyweights of this era, never mind greats like Ali and the greatest of all time.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

You’re a proper wind up merchant, I’ll give you that 😁 Fury hasn’t even proved he can beat the best heavyweights of this era, never mind greats like Ali and the greatest of all time.

I think he knows more about the game than anyone on here 👍

1 hour ago, maxhardcore said:

Max, give over ffs. Fury doesn't want to fight anyone that's a real threat, and NO, wilder wasn't, don't matter what you say. And bob arum doesn't know what the f**k he's on about. He probably can't remember what he had for breakfast three days ago

Larry Holmes

Evander Holyfield 

Joe Frazier

Ali 

Micheal Spinx 

George Foreman, To name a few, in their day who do you think Fury would have beaten? 

Yeah, it's all hypothetical, but let's hear ya thoughts 

45 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

I think he knows more about the game than anyone on here 👍

What I know is that boxing is a sport where who’s the best is decided in a contest held in a ring.., not by boxers trash talking on social media, or by gobshites on internet forums. Fury, Joshua, Wilder and now Ruiz still have it all to prove. Until they’ve all fought one another we won’t have a clue who’s the best or who might be fit to join the greats. 

And as far as gobshites making claims about who’s the best.., you’ve done more than most on here. And who knows, you might be right about Fury. But until he’s walked the talk then, I’ll reserve my judgement, regardless of what Bob Arum or anyone else says.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, delswal said:

Larry Holmes

Evander Holyfield 

Joe Frazier

Ali 

Micheal Spinx 

George Foreman, To name a few, in their day who do you think Fury would have beaten? 

Yeah, it's all hypothetical, but let's hear ya thoughts 

Thing was they wernt scared of loosing that zero 

And I think I'm best keeping my thoughts to myself lol

Dont want you getting all snowflakey lol

4 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

What I know is that boxing is a sport where who’s the best is decided in a contest held in a ring.., not by boxers trash talking on social media, or by gobshites on internet forums. Fury, Joshua, Wilder and now Ruiz still have it all to prove. Until they’ve all fought one another we won’t have a clue who’s the best or who might be fit to join the greats. 

And as far as gobshites making claims about who’s the best.., you’ve done more than most on here. And who knows, you might be right about Fury. But until he’s walked the talk then, I’ll reserve my judgement, regardless of what Bob Arum or anyone else says.

And ain't that your prerogative 👍

Ya right, none of them were afraid of losing, they got in and got on with, I don't think AJ would have beat any of them, but what about Fury? 

I did, I had him beating two out of the 6 maybe 👍