• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

mostly pakies own the chippys around the area i live in now. for that reason i dont use them same as the local shops! Fuxk em.

Meal and the munchies solved in one sitting eh? My favourite chippy just for people watching     

Mary Jane's eh?...sounds perfect no wonder its popular

Posted Images

On 28/05/2019 at 20:08, Balaur said:

Most over rated chippy i's oliver's in Basingstoke.  Tiny portions for top whack. Always queue's but never had anything to write home about.

Yep Have to agree with you there lived in basingstoke about 12 years now tried olivers and must admit did,nt live up to the hype . We use the one,s in popley or others around basingstoke.

Must admit Squires in Braunton, devon are some of the best chips etc Ive tried. We stayed down there for 5 day in a campsite about 10 mins walk from town ate there the first night and was that impressed we dined every evening apart from one in here http://www.squiresfishrestaurant.co.uk/.

• Like 1

I wondered if the Dolphin in Sutton on Sea might gets a mention. Certainly one of the most popular chip shops I've ever been to and the meal is great. Long ques however and if you want a sit down it takes some time. Well worth a visit. Jok.

On 28/05/2019 at 19:31, micky said:

Been to the one next to the pub  they are very good and as  has been said the queue  shows it , if you don't mind queuing  French's at Wells on Sea is superb and always the same 

over that way next month will pop in?

• Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Our team said:

Nothing at all  just wondering why I get blanked by ....  And too add I love chipy  my second home...  We got a good one round me its called a big George's  

who's blanking you? 

1 minute ago, Our team said:

Most of the above.. You and I know.. At one time you would all argue the toss. Now haha this sites just done boring... 

You can come on here to educate your mind, pick things up, get livestock, equipment etc.. or just come for a argument I know what I would sooner do.