Jump to content
mackem

Arnold schwarzenegger attacked.

Recommended Posts

71 years old WTF was that about,disgraceful,the attacker seemed to have a brit accent?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do we know what the reason was......seems a very odd person to attack....looked like the attacker was about to get choked out...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

do we know what the reason was......seems a very odd person to attack....looked like the attacker was about to get choked out...lol

No reason given so far mate,the attacker wanted his neck breaking he shouted "Help me,i need a lambourghini" as they were restraining him 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, mackem said:

No reason given so far mate,the attacker wanted his neck breaking he shouted "Help me,i need a lambourghini" as they were restraining him 

Are you sure it wasn't

help me I need to go to A & E ?

most peculiar momma

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw a white old age pensioner waving a mobile around and just couldn’t help himself!!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Questions should be asked if security, if he’d of had a gun or a knife it could’ve of been Hasta La Vista for Arnie 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Don’t panic , He will be back 😂😂😂

I wondered who would be first...lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arnie's cat killed a couple of his doves 🤭

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I wondered who would be first...lol

Just couldn’t let it pass sorry ✌️

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well theres definitely going 2 be a couple of security jobs up for grabs thats for sure.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Saw a white old age pensioner waving a mobile around and just couldn’t help himself!!

Lolololol that should have been 1 dead niglet, they have no morals

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, tb25 said:

Well theres definitely going 2 be a couple of security jobs up for grabs thats for sure.

I have an sia badge.....best get me name down......:D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

sad fecker doing that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20 year ago that cnut would have bounced off him 😂an then arnie would have twisted him into wee bits, poor ole cnut, but see size a his arms still 🤯

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×