Some thing different

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful what you buy mate and who you listen to lot of shit talked in coursing and a lot of so called good coursing men that hardly do anything with there dogs. Everything these days is well b

Title was  "Something different", based on consideration of getting a coursing dogs, not sure where  all this fits in? Like a nosy neighbor tattling over the fence cause next door is looking to get a

I know what your saying not long ago a brace of rum looking fella drew up slow behind me in a transit van eyeing up the dogs once thed had a good look the turned the noses up and drove on  No mat

Posted Images

I say this if a welp a gift it's just that , some put clauses on em ,such no grader cull etc,none a this fecking drink etc it's hard enough rearing them from eight weeks ta maturity and not cheep. If they got be priced ta sell price ,em. None a this fecking well a drink or Bung a cash  keep it simple price them gift them or fecking cull em it's simple has that have done all three  saves any didly misunderstandings and fa me a liked plenty jukels mostly I ain't owned but a never loved one lol get a grip atb bill

• Like 1
2 hours ago, billhardy said:

I say this if a welp a gift it's just that , some put clauses on em ,such no grader cull etc,none a this fecking drink etc it's hard enough rearing them from eight weeks ta maturity and not cheep. If they got be priced ta sell price ,em. None a this fecking well a drink or Bung a cash  keep it simple price them gift them or fecking cull em it's simple has that have done all three  saves any didly misunderstandings and fa me a liked plenty jukels mostly I ain't owned but a never loved one lol get a grip atb bill

You sound a tad hostile there bill. Must be this warm weather, does the same thing to me ? ?

3 hours ago, shaaark said:

You sound a tad hostile there bill. Must be this warm weather, does the same thing to me ? ?

What it his with me his this ya sell a man a jukel ,it's his ta please has we wishes ,the same must be said dine when giftin  no pressure no clause ya trust the man ta gift ta do right or hugs best by the jukel or why otherwise the gift. Of the jukel  life his such fa me it his what it his this controlling type gifts seem ta me bullshit  atb bill

• Like 1