Some thing different

2 minutes ago, Black neck said:

If someone was gifting me a pup then said 200 nicker pls I'd be inclined  to say piss off and keep it especially if a dint really want it 

Just saying  like

Yep, the word gift obviously has a different meaning to d Lloyd.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just be careful what you buy mate and who you listen to lot of shit talked in coursing and a lot of so called good coursing men that hardly do anything with there dogs. Everything these days is well b

Title was  "Something different", based on consideration of getting a coursing dogs, not sure where  all this fits in? Like a nosy neighbor tattling over the fence cause next door is looking to get a

I know what your saying not long ago a brace of rum looking fella drew up slow behind me in a transit van eyeing up the dogs once thed had a good look the turned the noses up and drove on  No mat

Posted Images

Just now, Boss-Hog said:

loooool don't get many deals like that in  life 

Not many men would drive 500 mile round trip for nothing but a bit craic and a brew to gift a pup like what you did ?

31 minutes ago, joe ox said:

So your version is you offered to give him a pup for free then decided not to because he was showing no commitment to drive down for it so to put him off you asked him to give you a drink for the pup to put him off? at best very deceitful and dishonest behaviour simply to hide your true motive of money!

The truth is you offered to gift him a pup which he didn't really want and he told you so from the off, you continued to pressure him to take it knowing he didn't really want it then asked him for a drink when he said yes,  asking money for the pup was your true intention all along under the guise you were gifting it to him, if my memory serves me right the amount asked was £200 hardly a drink for a pup what was supposed to be gifted! He was going out with me at the time it was the next season he took bad so that's another silly excuse for your deceitful and dishonest behaviour! Honourable and genuine men do not behave in such a dishonest manner.

Like you sed Alan did not want the pup I was not aware of that but got the feeling when he was putting off coming down so I sed £200 if he was really interested and sed ok I'm coming the pup would of gone home with him free. if he did not want it I made the right call might seem to be a odd way of doing things but I want home that will work them hard and for life if possible that's y Alan was offered a pup in the first place.if it was next season he was I'll that when sed pup would of not of had Alans time no folt of Alan .still no tale about the other dog he was getting tuked up for.thank god he did not make the drive as the dog die to weeks later after I gave it to my naber with was a good home but yes a pet not what I wanted for the pup but I'm such a wanker I then give them the black bitch in the litter free he sed to I'll pay you I sed not do you want a sworn statement off them.your interested in me is mind boggling

12 minutes ago, delswal said:

Think one or two lads on here should should take time to look up the meaning of gift, before offering a gift. 

Gifted and deliverd the litter be for that one and got shit all over by lads sed I'd be more care full next time and that what this was about

8 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Gifted and deliverd the litter be for that one and got shit all over by lads sed I'd be more care full next time and that what this was about

I never meant that comment to be directed at you pal, it was just a statement after reading a few threads on here ?  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

Like you sed Alan did not want the pup I was not aware of that but got the feeling when he was putting off coming down so I sed £200 if he was really interested and sed ok I'm coming the pup would of gone home with him free. if he did not want it I made the right call might seem to be a odd way of doing things but I want home that will work them hard and for life if possible that's y Alan was offered a pup in the first place.if it was next season he was I'll that when sed pup would of not of had Alans time no folt of Alan .still no tale about the other dog he was getting tuked up for.thank god he did not make the drive as the dog die to weeks later after I gave it to my naber with was a good home but yes a pet not what I wanted for the pup but I'm such a wanker I then give them the black bitch in the litter free he sed to I'll pay you I sed not do you want a sworn statement off them.your interested in me is mind boggling

In the circumstance of the dog not being used it would of been brought back if it had been genuinely gifted.

I've no interest in you other than giving my thoughts on your behaviour towards a good mate of mine, of which I have done so.

Other forum members can make up their own minds.

9 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Think we need a thread titled , Call Someone a Liar or Pull Their Dogs Down, as it's becoming a key feature of replies these days. 

The very reason I hardly ever post on here now mate

25 minutes ago, joe ox said:

In the circumstance of the dog not being used it would of been brought back if it had been genuinely gifted.

I've no interest in you other than giving my thoughts on your behaviour towards a good mate of mine, of which I have done so.

Other forum members can make up their own minds.

Was you going to bring it back Joe.

Only the negatives Joe on ever post I right nothing about the phone call to offer pup some months later or the guy tuking him for £350 odd that in it. you jest slag me off to try turn other members against me IV got mates not on here for that so carry on .the guy you are is the type that can riddicul another good dog man about is mental health joking about him not taking his meds bet there's hundreds on here that can relate to that .

other forum members can make up they're own minds as you say.

Hopefully sorted for a new pup now I'll now in four weeks thanks for all the help lads

23 minutes ago, sandymere said:

Think we need a thread titled , Call Someone a Liar or Pull Their Dogs Down, as it's becoming a key feature of replies these days. 

Dry yours eyes nobody has pulled your precious galgos down, you just want to give people their opinion on galgos not ask them it.

3 minutes ago, D Lloyd said:

Was you going to bring it back Joe.

Only the negatives Joe on ever post I right nothing about the phone call to offer pup some months later or the guy tuking him for £350 odd that in it. you jest slag me off to try turn other members against me IV got mates not on here for that so carry on .the guy you are is the type that can riddicul another good dog man about is mental health joking about him not taking his meds bet there's hundreds on here that can relate to that .

other forum members can make up they're own minds as you say.

Hopefully sorted for a new pup now I'll now in four weeks thanks for all the help lads

You dry your eyes as well ffs I say it how I see it if you don't like it tough, forums are for banter and opinions good and bad. I told Jim he was out of order on moochers for calling you what he did even though you were out of order for sending him on a wild goose chase, two wrongs don't make a right!

Alan would of brought it back himself as soon as he was able I am quite sure of that why would I need to bring it back?