7 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

British Travellers 

I know loads of travellers,its a misnomer,the ones I know live in houses and go to spain a few times a year on holiday.Theres loads of them in sunderland now trotting around ford estate and pennywell on their little carts,they haven't left sunderland in their lives except to go down to Dalton park or Newcastle shopping,yet one told me he was a traveller ?

• Haha 1

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Who's down with the spades as you put it?.

Like I say all this whiter than white bollocks when if your heritige is what you say it is means your out of India is laughable .

Yours and other so called Patriots soapbox which is the hunting life is as far as Yous will go and it won't change a jot

Yous ain't got it about yous to make real change so come on here talking shite thinking it makes yous something and someone.

Well it don't ' it's laughable .

A few of the other hunting life members out of the thousands on here might give yous a like or two ' it might stroke your egos but won't change a jot re your vision for GB.

If you think you have the minerals go join a political party and try make a proper change instead of leaving the country and people you  profess to love and running away to Ireland .

But no Wilf you will stay on here for another 15 years talking the same old nonsense .

At least TR has got off his arse and put himself in the Fireing line for his beliefs and not sat on the net looking for likes talking bullshit  

about immigration when they from migrant blood themselfs .

You couldn't make that up ?

“Ain’t got it about you’s”.......lol

As I remember from when I was a kid, it was people like me that was a bit too ugly for folks like you......and this thread is testament to the fact we still are.

I can accept  there’s no appetite for people like me and my pals.........that’s fair enough.

But hey, I ain’t got to live amongst it......you want it, you enjoy it.

• Like 3
20 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I was only just thinking that....does Chris's theory not fit almost perfectly in line with the whole Adam & Eve way of thinking.

Yes it does gnash, but he might not admit it?

Chris will say we've all a common ancestor if you go back far enough, an it's correct, an I say that's Adam an Eve, makes most scientific sense.

But Chris will say (Adam an Eve) was the missing link yet to be found lol

We've all some different (race)in us, but we all know on here, when years an years pass especially thousands, then it's watered down to eventually more or less gone.

So recent breeding is the most important.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Francie said:

Yes it does gnash, but he might not admit it?

Chris will say we've all a common ancestor if you go back far enough, an it's correct, an I say that's Adam an Eve, makes most scientific sense.

But Chris will say (Adam an Eve) was the missing link yet to be found lol

You seem to be obsessed with religion mate ?

9 hours ago, Francie said:

We've all some different (race)in us, but we all know on here, when years an years pass especially thousands, then it's watered down to eventually more or less gone.

So recent breeding is the most important.

9 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Too true Francie, judging by the performance my kids put in tonight at the doctors , the park and the walk home they must be a genetic mish mash of Godzilla, lady gaga and Attila the Hun. 

Cant take the feral c**ts anywhere 

Could be that we all, especially kids, react more to the 'reptilian' part of our brain, than we would think ? ?

On 14/05/2019 at 08:28, maxhardcore said:

Like I said re football

Cone back when WH have been Chanpions of England at least once ?

And like i said......you have never witnessed any of the claims you make.....you dont even know anybody who witnessed the claims you make....they are all dead !!

On 14/05/2019 at 07:54, maxhardcore said:

Who's down with the spades as you put it?.

Like I say all this whiter than white bollocks when if your heritige is what you say it is means your out of India is laughable .

Yours and other so called Patriots soapbox which is the hunting life is as far as Yous will go and it won't change a jot

Yous ain't got it about yous to make real change so come on here talking shite thinking it makes yous something and someone.

Well it don't ' it's laughable .

A few of the other hunting life members out of the thousands on here might give yous a like or two ' it might stroke your egos but won't change a jot re your vision for GB.

If you think you have the minerals go join a political party and try make a proper change instead of leaving the country and people you  profess to love and running away to Ireland .

But no Wilf you will stay on here for another 15 years talking the same old nonsense .

At least TR has got off his arse and put himself in the Fireing line for his beliefs and not sat on the net looking for likes talking bullshit  

about immigration when they from migrant blood themselfs .

You couldn't make that up ?

I hope you are not including me in this " other so called patriots soapbox which is the huntinglife "

I was running round doing my bit in the name of patriotism when you was still wiping snot off your funny little face and calling us all knuckle draggers while keeping up your dopey lefty labour vote that you later all decided was a load of bollocks !

Some of us do stand behind our views ive recently been out and about with some like minded chaps talking eye to eye with people in the neighbourhood and it paid off when a right wing nationalist was elected as borough councillor.

As for Tommy Robinson he is no more a patriot than you are !........and as for you well i dont think you know whether to shit,piss or get your haircut i dont think ive ever come across such a confused individual on here.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

You seem to be obsessed with religion mate ?

Could be that we all, especially kids, react more to the 'reptilian' part of our brain, than we would think ? ?

Reptilian eh? You've lost me?

Calm down shark, it was relative to the topic, an it was gnash who brought it up.

Obsessed way religion lol I'm not religious brother far from it.

An 

2 hours ago, Francie said:

Reptilian eh? You've lost me?

Calm down shark, it was relative to the topic, an it was gnash who brought it up.

Obsessed way religion lol I'm not religious brother far from it.

An 

It's ok mate, one is calm lol  ?. Glad to hear you're not religious. Reptilian part of the brain, the oldest part of the brain, which still links us, evolutionary, to the dinosaurs ................ FACT lol ?

14 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I hope you are not including me in this " other so called patriots soapbox which is the huntinglife "

I was running round doing my bit in the name of patriotism when you was still wiping snot off your funny little face and calling us all knuckle draggers while keeping up your dopey lefty labour vote that you later all decided was a load of bollocks !

Some of us do stand behind our views ive recently been out and about with some like minded chaps talking eye to eye with people in the neighbourhood and it paid off when a right wing nationalist was elected as borough councillor.

As for Tommy Robinson he is no more a patriot than you are !........and as for you well i dont think you know whether to shit,piss or get your haircut i dont think ive ever come across such a confused individual on here.

You feel better you've got that off your chest Ray? Look on the bright side, when the Sunderland massive win the play offs and then the championship you and Max can meet up on away games and rekindle your friendship over a pint and a curry lol every cloud has a silver lining eh 

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

There you go ' a few more Facebook likes I mean hunting life likes to stroke your ever deflating ego.

So you knocked a few doors lol ' so what . I suppose your going to take the credit for the bit success the blokes had ffs.

I think it's you who's confused .

I will spell it out for you.

Your changing nothing in the scheme of things

Absoloutly nothing ' TR done more in 3 year for what he believes in than you could do in 3 lifetimes and you knock the bloke ffs lol.

And you call me thick ?

You just stick with you hunting life posse and Wel see what's changed in GB the next 10-15 years off the back of your endeavours .

Des ' go brush your teeth and scrape your tounge it's reeking of shit mate ?

Get a grip Max, Does this mean the pint and curry is on hold lol