21 minutes ago, TOMO said:

come on he must be fecking stupid if he thought that pic was acceptable ....then hes had the cheek to bitch about getting the sack for it....

making out a black//or mixed child as a chimp....is pretty racist

Not just that idiot tomo, I'm actually surprised by the amount of racist etc remarks about her and the baby, by idiots on this site. All the mixed race, black this  darkie that, f***ing pathetic. Baby looks absolutely fine to me.

Regardless of her veganism etc, which I don't agree with, FACT is, she's a stunning looking woman, and I don't suppose for one minute, harry is thinking, 'oh dear, I've got to sleep with her again tonight'.

Alot of people on here need to grow the f**k up

• Like 7

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wow.....what is wrong with you....    

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white.... and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the

Well......I think you can safely say that’s taken the heat off me for a bit ! 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Meece said:

Yes... come on brother, come on down,   repent your sins ...... Homosexual footwear ??  Whatever next ?

What exactly qualifies as Homosexual footwear?  Ere, where'd you get said homo footwear from ?

There are some right weirdos on here.  What's it matter who Harry has taken up with or what tint she is. It's down to him. The only thing  that I think is that he could've  had the pick of anyone and in the long run  might her self might be restrictive for them.  I'd find a life of eco greeney,  vegan weirdness very restrictive.  It's a good job that Kate is the real deal.  Pretty, funny, dutifull, follows the queen, share a blanket with the queen. The quèen loves her and says that she can have the pick of the jewellery to tastefully  wear. Seems to be good with the Flange.  Wears barbours, stands on peg and is good with the dogs. Shes the sort of woman  that I'd love to. That dark hair ! Still you never know Archie might rebel after being fed vegtable gruel and ha ing to watch George ect tucking into roast beef and all the trimmings.

your the strangest cnut on here brother?

• Haha 3

Danny Baker.......another victim of the “acceptable” brigade.

How very embarrassing he is too us all.....can’t be associated with that.

Finger waggers of the world unite! 

In future, please make sure you clear all attempts at humour first with St Doreen of Eltham !

Only humour approved by St Doreen will be accepted.......anything else means you should have your life ruined !

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Danny Baker.......another victim of the “acceptable” brigade.

How very embarrassing he is too us all.....can’t be associated with that.

Finger waggers of the world unite! 

I hardly think that's the case....making out a black kid is a monkey is below the belt...and you know it...

• Like 5

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white....

and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the piss out the child...or put similar pics up...

and to use one of you cockney lads sayings...."lets have it right"....this is a new born baby that's right a BABY....and theres grown men on here taking the piss out of baby

how sad is that...

• Like 13
32 minutes ago, TOMO said:

lets pretend for one moment that megan is white....

and lets pretend that the baby was born with some disability either physical or mental...or some deformity ....would it still be ok to take the piss out the child...or put similar pics up...

and to use one of you cockney lads sayings...."lets have it right"....this is a new born baby that's right a BABY....and theres grown men on here taking the piss out of baby

how sad is that...

I get your logic mate, I really do........however some thing are just meant as a joke (funny or not) and we have a situation where by people are expected to mind their p’s & q’s about almost everything.

Everyone has a choice to be offended or not........I have a niece that has Down’s syndrome but I’m not getting out my pram every time someone in the world makes a spastic joke or does an impression of Joey Deacon !! 

Im just not that fragile about it and I certainly wouldn’t want some big deal made about it or someone sacked.......do you know why?......because the price of your freedom to say things is my offence (or not as the case may be) and vice versa.

As it stands, the whole worlds walking round like they are made of egg shells !

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3
1 hour ago, sid g said:

he was on a final warning for some comments he made over the boston bombings wilf .. and the bbc have to be seen to be doing the right thing these days .

Yeah......and he was spot on wasn’t he.

Pointing out the irony in a city that helped to fund so much murder by bombing crying about being bombed is a sacking offence in anyone’s book !!!! 

Am i f***ing missing something here in all this or what? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

His excuses are pathetic ' Baker knew exactly what he was doing and in what context .

He has always been a unfunny shithouse imo 

Of course he knew what he was doing, what he forgot was how much of a pansy everyone is about these things.

That will be career ending for him.....and I agree, it wasn’t exactly hilarious cutting edge humour, it was just a throw away joke.

Thats what makes everyone’s offence even more pathetic.

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Yeah......and he was spot on wasn’t he.

Pointing out the irony in a city that helped to fund so much murder by bombing crying about being bombed is a sacking offence in anyone’s book !!!! 

Am i f***ing missing something here in all this or what? 

It's part of the giant debate on rights in a sense. People complain about being banned from Facebook and Twitter for offensive posts but the fact remains it's a private business with it's terms of service. I'm sure the BBC has that up anus with many sub-paragraphs of rules and regulations but when you're representing your employer and you do something daft like that it's hardly surprising that they dished out this level of consequence. Rightly or wrongly it was simply a matter of time before his employer didn't want to be associated with those kind of shenanigans and I'm sure it wouldn't have been exclusive to the BBC.

Fact is you don't have the right to defend yourself and stabbings and shootings in the capital that are on a headline grabbing basis and yet despite cuts to the service the police have time to arrest, charge, and convict people for Facebook posts.

The thing everyone is missing is that the true villain of this piece sets the policy for BBC and the Met. Any takers?

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Of course he knew what he was doing, what he forgot was how much of a pansy everyone is about these things.

That will be career ending for him.....and I agree, it wasn’t exactly hilarious cutting edge humour, it was just a throw away joke.

Thats what makes everyone’s offence even more pathetic.

1 minute ago, maxhardcore said:

He was shit at his career path imo anyways.

Hes shit in his own nest doing us all a favour while he was at it ?

I'd read he'd died a couple of years ago but that's the fake news for you... I was quite surprised to find that his ghost was trolling the BBC... Happy Thursday! :thumbs:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ChrisJones said:

It's part of the giant debate on rights in a sense. People complain about being banned from Facebook and Twitter for offensive posts but the fact remains it's a private business with it's terms of service. I'm sure the BBC has that up anus with many sub-paragraphs of rules and regulations but when you're representing your employer and you do something daft like that it's hardly surprising that they dished out this level of consequence. Rightly or wrongly it was simply a matter of time before his employer didn't want to be associated with those kind of shenanigans and I'm sure it wouldn't have been exclusive to the BBC.

Fact is you don't have the right to defend yourself and stabbings and shootings in the capital that are on a headline grabbing basis and yet despite cuts to the service the police have time to arrest, charge, and convict people for Facebook posts.

The thing everyone is missing is that the true villain of this piece sets the policy for BBC and the Met. Any takers?

The worst bit is, people buy into this crap mate......if nobody cared, Well, nobody would care would they.

4 minutes ago, WILF said:

The worst bit is, people buy into this crap mate......if nobody cared, Well, nobody would care would they.

Most of us don't, mate, but we don't write the rules. If we did care about it maybe they wouldn't have got away with penning so many rules for us to follow?

"More Law, Less Justice" ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero