mackem

Fly-tippers caught in the act.

Read this happened in Essex?Farmer caught some lads dumping on his land.

• Like 2

That didn't last long,maybe the case is going to court,farmer lashing a fly-tipper with a plank of wood while his van is tipped over by a tractor.

• Haha 1

Seen it on facebook its a cracker 

• Like 1

Seen it first thoughts where fake lads tipping didn’t seem one bit bothered a truck pulls and and shortly after a whopping tractor 

Google it the video is still online. Absolute class they put the tractor forks straight through the side of the fly tippers transit. 

Edited by Bobtheferret

If I had a few thousand acres.....I’d be letting lads on to bury anything they want.

”what’s that chief ?.....nuclear waste?....over there in the corner, my Rumanian will cover it over with the digger!”

Long as it was all readies I wouldn’t give a bollocks ! Lol 

Then I’d sell the land to some paki to build a mosque and f**k off some place warm ! Lol 

• Haha 2

Then Merlo’s do more than tip vans😂 if I was on it I’d a turned that van into a can😁 cnut was a bit of a bully tho, magine smacking wee guy way plank a wood instead a slapping him ffs😂

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Then Merlo’s do more than tip vans😂 if I was on it I’d a turned that van into a can😁 cnut was a bit of a bully tho, magine smacking wee guy way plank a wood instead a slapping him ffs😂

I thought the oppisite.i was thinking why didn't he hit him with the wood around his ear 'ole.

Used to get alot of fly tippers around here.sometimes it was even stuff you could get in a wheelie bin.it takes more time and effort to load it in the car and drive out here than taking it to your wheelie bin in the first place.

I'd hit em with abit of 2×4.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I thought the oppisite.i was thinking why didn't he hit him with the wood around his ear 'ole.

Used to get alot of fly tippers around here.sometimes it was even stuff you could get in a wheelie bin.it takes more time and effort to load it in the car and drive out here than taking it to your wheelie bin in the first place.

I'd hit em with abit of 2×4.

I agree it’s same here an nowt worse than driving throo dales am finding shit piled up, usually cleaned sharpish by farmers bit what a ball ache, same as I drive home a lot during the night an the amount a maccyd’s An kfc wrappers an cups all along the road over the moors where the snide lil cnuts have been to catterick for a munch am jist pap rubbish out window on way back to there villages, grips my shite 🤯😂

• Like 2

f***ing coffee cups and cans all over the rat runs round here, hate it almost as much as the bags of dogshite left on the footpaths.👹

Cheers, D.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, dytkos said:

The  bags of dogshite left on the footpaths.👹

Cheers, D.

This is something that keeps happening round here.  People pick up the dog Shiite in poo bags and then hang it on fences or bushes.  Do they imagine that they've done there civic duty or that there are dog poo collectors wandering around. I'm just waiting to find the dirty c**ts and I'm going to advise them about the dog poo sweetly bags that they are leaving.  God knows what they've got going on in their mind. I did notice that someone had writen a note advising the dog poo baggers of where to dispose of the residue.