packham ,,good morning briton

2 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Ffs just keep calm and carry on .No fuckers telling me what to do ,ever .Packham has no real interest in animal welfare ,just an interest in making a point and his assburners  syndrome shows him his own mortality .

The hunting ban did f**k all bar draw in many more supporters ,at least around here it did .

Ban what the f**k they like ,won’t change anything ,ever .

Though we have the same attitude of keep calm and carry on FD, I'd feck em if their was a ban too BUT do believe the floodgates are being opened and things are gonna get a damn sight worse for field sports in general but there is also a lot of scare mongering and misinformation flying round right now.

No matter what we profess that we will be doing in ten years time, we ALL should be lobbying the governing bodies about what they are doing to sort this fecking mess out..!

The anti's have got a messiah in Packham and the BBC and rag newspapers are giving him a platform to spout his shite. When him and Avery found that loophole in the law, what where the CA, BASC and other bodies doing... It's them that should be working, through our funding to find those holes and block them BUT they seem to have been too busy in the private gentlemens clubs in Westminister to bother with such trivia... And where's their responce, the counter, the drive to quash this shite....

If you shoot, hunt or fish, right now you should be looking for answers from the BASC and CA, because the Torys, the party for field sports, aint gonna be helping us. They are too weak, f****d by Brexit and Gove, the slimey rat is snapped smiling with Packham, whilst being handed his Wildlife manifesto... Why, because its a vote winner... That gobshite has the upper hand.

So who's our hero, who's gonna stand and fight our corner? Well, i've no fecking idea BUT its that question we should be asking of the CA and BASC....

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thing is , even though hare coursing has been banned, it doesn’t stop hundreds of people from pulling into fields and tipping a long dog out . Same with fox hunting. How many people actually end up in

problem is  the snowflacks ,vegis and all the other wierdos take notice of him .and that ilk of looneys seems to be growing ..

At the time of the marches for “ Liberty and livelihoods “ I would say that most of the country sports community got behind it . I traveled to London on a coach that had been paid for by a local shoot

Posted Images

You are right Bosun but I don’t see it happening .Im still waiting for a response from my mp about the GL fiasco .

BASC has had such a bad time of it on the stalking directory that they’ve pulled there trade banner but still no answers to any questions asked .

Wrong people at the helm ,no drive ,no commitment ,sitting back kicking their heels sharpening pencils .

i personally think it’s time for a new org that actually represents us rather than taking the piss and blaming every other institute bar them .

Anybody supporting BASC are wasting their money .

• Like 3