So much for a happy Easter

Question: Is an Irish Protestant living in the north less Irish than a Catholic living in the Republic ?

From what I have read here and from conversation I have had it would seem they are regarded as such ? 

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fair enough mate, but I have not seen one pro leave  EU person mention “a return to violence” ........in fact I think (and I’m happy to be corrected pal) the British have actually stated that we don’t

See something on the news earlier about it seems an element up there really want ta stir things up. Not fair on the people that just want ta get on with there lives.

Ps For some of those here , you can  stage dress it up in whatever  curtain you want , the fact is that paramilitaries in both sides aren’t doing it for loyalist loyalty lol or swept up in a republica

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Well that will be up to them jiggy,  but personally I believe that unionists have absolutely nothing to fear but it’s not really for me to say how they would feel. 

Fair point but like I said earlier it's bitter now but in a few generations it will clear when our grandkids won't give a sh1t about a battle that's history.

6 minutes ago, WILF said:

Question: Is an Irish Protestant living in the north less Irish than a Catholic living in the Republic ?

From what I have read here and from conversation I have had it would seem they are regarded as such ? 

Not in my eyes mate but what I think doesn't matter. They have to sort it themselves and move on. Both sides!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@maxhardcore

Mate wrong thread.... this one is just about Catholics, protestants and dickheads ?

I feel for Ireland I really do. It's a beautiful place, with good people, a great craic and my blood is from there. Be a real shame to see everyone go back to the troubles and pain on both sides.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

No mate ' an atroticy has been committed agains innocents of the  

Christian faith on its most Holy Day.

Imagine the outrage if the boot was on the other foot ?

But not this thread mate ;)

• Haha 1